www.billofrights.org

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Utter Insanity!!

I often wonder if other folk’s relationship with God is anything like mine.  I get confused every once in a while, about this blog that I am writing. Nobody ever writes a comment, and that is not a bad thing, because I had much rather those with questions, or comment, to send an e-mail to me. I really am in the Dark about anything except my own life, and my own relationship with Jesus.
I am very biased with my own opinions about the life of Jesus, and how that relates to us. I relate the people on earth as the aliens of this world, or at least those that believe in things of the Spirit. Everything that I read in my King James Version of the Holy Bible, leads me to believe that there is far more than meets the eye.
Do you realize why so many people do not believe in God, or even the things of God? I know the reason, and I will tell you however, if you decide to get mad, or angry with me, you are simply wasting your time. 
It takes a really special kind of person. One that is off kilter a bit. One you might say that is touched in the head, or dropped when they were a baby. There is many ways to describe a person that can reach out at nothing, and grab a hold of something!!  That last statement is describing what faith really is, for those that are wondering.
It might have been a while since you have really thought about Father in this way. I know that I just take everything in the Bible at face value. In other words, I simply believe that it is true. Think about what we are saying to un-believers, while were trying to change their way of thinking, so Jesus can change their heart.
The first thing is we ask them to believe, in something that they cannot possibly see. We call Him God the Father and He created everything that you can see, simply by speaking it into existence. If we are really bold, then we will say that He did all this in six days, and then took a break on the seventh day. 
If we really know our Bibles then we may start explaining great events, of miracles in the Old Testament. The parting of the Red Sea, and the angel of death, that paid a visit the night before. There might be tales of the thirsty children of God, walking through the desert for forty years, and drinking water, that flowed from rocks. They ate angel food from Heaven, and their clothes, and shoes didn’t wear out for that forty years.
How would a person really, explain the existence of angels, to a person who thinks that you are crazy, and talking such foolishness? Angels are very prevalent though-out the entire Bible, and I personally welcome the help that I receive from them. Most people can’t tell the difference in an angel, and a fairy, or even the troll underneath the bridge. To them it is just another fairy tale written to fire the imaginations of children.
The most important issue that we can speak about is Jesus Christ. We call Him the Son of God, and Jesus called Himself, the Son of Man. He came to Save us from ourselves, and His Arch-Enemy, who is now called Satan. I personal believe that last statement goes along with the fact that He actually came to save us from the consequences of our sin, in our lives. Satan was once a powerful angel of God, until pride was found in his heart. Once that happened Jesus put His foot in his butt, and expelled him like a flash of lightning.
Might as well go ahead and break the miraculous news about Jesus. He was born of a virgin girl, who was engaged to be married at the time. There were more miraculous events going on at the time of His birth, but we can talk about them later.  
It is really important to realize that Jesus was beat beyond any recognition, and suffered great humiliations, beyond belief. He did this to go to the cross where the nailed Him on it, for a public display. While He hanged there, Father cast all the sin of the world upon Him, and turned His back.
He died for our sins, to redeem us back to Father. When He died they laid Jesus in a borrowed tomb, and on the third day He rose from the dead. He was seen by many witnesses for the next forty day. Then He rose up in the Heavens on a cloud. ….Now,….. friend,…… wouldn’t you like to give your heart, and life, over to the care of Jesus Christ?  
Have I made my point clear, about how special, that we are to believe that the gospel is true? It takes a person who can reach out at nothing, and grab something. I am very grateful that I was one of the special children of Father. I reached out at nothing, and came back with a life worth living!! 

         ………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment