www.billofrights.org

Friday, June 7, 2013

It is not all bad



Honestly, the last thing that I am worried about concerning the Word of God is people being offended by what is said. My position and concern is simply telling the truth. Actually, it is none of my business how you receive it. There is only so many ways that it can be received to begin with, and the choice is yours.
Now, I am not talking about something that I might say that is totally stupid. I realize that I have some very radical opinions, which might rub some the wrong way. If I ever offend anybody by a view that comes from my personal opinions. I truly am sorry, and ask for your forgiveness. However, if you are offended by something that came out of the Word of God, then I have a solution for that also. Take it up with one of three, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!!  They said these words anyway.
I am not one that thrives off the gloom and doom aspect of the Lord. I know that Father has another side to Him, which really does not affect His children. That is as long as we are in an active relationship with Jesus. I also know that when Jesus returns to the earth, that it will not be like the first time. He is coming to set up His kingdom, and will not be taking suggestions of how it should be run.
I know that the return is a lot closer than it has ever been. I actually look for it any day. The entire world is in chaos. (Look at the video below) Life is about to come to an end as we have known it. Everything is going to change, and that is good news for us that are ready.
Have you noticed that as the madness of the world is increasing, so is the movement of God? Holy Spirit is becoming much more active, in these days. These days are surely the last days. (Don’t be shocked by my words, because we have been in the last days, since Jesus ascended back into Heaven.) People all around the world are being miraculously healed of great issues by the Word of God, and Holy Spirit. The blind are seeing, and the deaf are hearing. Diseases of the blood are being healed. Insane demon filled folks are coming into their rightful minds.
It is nothing short of a miracle the things that are going on right now. This is happening literally all crossed the nations of the earth. Everything is not bad about being in the last days. Those of us that truly are children of the most high God should be very excited. I don’t know about you, but when I hear of a move of God, the hair on the back of my neck starts to tingle, as my Spirit rises up inside of me!!   
Sometimes we can tend to forget, and we get off focus. Satan tricks us into thinking that somehow, this is all about us. When were in our right mind. We know that it is not about us. It is about Jesus Christ. It has always been about Jesus, and His Father’s love for Him, and His love for Father. If you really will think about it these Two are trying to out-love each other, if that could be possible, not forgetting about Holy Spirit.
Father created the people, for Jesus to redeem us back, to the Father. Father gave us Jesus. Jesus introduced us to Father, and while leaving us, He promised to send a comforter.  That comforter is Holy Spirit. Now, these Three do nothing less than love each other, and bring honor to each other. Everything that Holy Spirit does point to, or edifies Jesus. Everything that Jesus does point to Father and everything that Father does is edifying to Jesus, and Holy Spirit. In some strange way I think that I have just explained the Holy Trinity.
Don’t you want to go to Heaven?  I mean…isn’t there a part of you that simply yearns to go?  The more I study, and learn of what heaven really will be like; I have come to this conclusion. I don’t think that there will be anything disappointing about Heaven. However, if there is more in heaven that I can understand, than I can’t understand.     Then I will be disappointed!!
Do you understand what I am saying? Look at the visions of Ezekiel, Daniel, Isaiah, and even John. I have a spirit of amazement, amusement, and adventure inside of me, and when I read these visions, which tends to make me feel that I got them from Father. I like lights flashing, and loud events. I love diversity in the make-up of creatures. I love all the different colors that can be used to fill my surroundings. Let’s not forget about the peaceful water’s edge either.
With all that said, I can comprehend with my finite mind the glorious things that I will experience in the land of Heaven. I am looking more forward to going than I ever have!! I will be surrounded by nothing but love, and I will have no fear about anything. I really can’t even phantom the thought of having no fear.   Can you?
I know that this statement will probably prove that I am really a space cadet. Do you know what will fascinate me the most about Heaven from this point?  The fact that I will not offend anybody, coupled with the fact, that neither will I be offended, by anybody else’s actions. That will surely be Heaven!!

 ……..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment