www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Absolutely Yes


I feel like I have people out there depending on me, to give them some sign of life.     After all, isn't that exactly who Jesus is, and what He does?       Isn't that also, what I have been called to do?     Actually, every born again believer, has been called, at some level, to spread the gospel of love. In the last chapter, of the book of Matthew, the ending of that chapter, (Matthew 28:19-20) is called the great commission.

It is where Jesus sent His disciples of with a command. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing then in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching then to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the word. Amen

The question is, are we really disciples of Jesus?    Maybe we have been Saved, and we are standing on the beach, with one toe in the water.   Testing the water to see if it is warm enough, and making sure there are no large predators, with taste buds for human flesh.    You might as well say, your prayer of Faith, and jump right on in, because they are out there!!

This is not our world!!    It is the same, as swimming in the ocean. Every time you jump into that warm, salty, healing water, you are out of your element.     There is always a home-boy out there, looking for something to devour, and you have entered into somebody else stomping ground!! The shark's in the ocean, can be a metaphor used, to spotlight Satan, except the shark's are less vicious!! (1Peter 5:8) Say's that he is out of the hunt for someone to devour.

Devote your service to the Lord. It don't really matter, on what level of love, that you serve on. You Salvation was free.    Now you must labour, to inter into that rest. (Hebrews 4:11) It is not that difficult.     Just ask for guidance, and while your waiting with patience, do what you find to do, that you can do.     I find that the key to serving Jesus, for me started with a very small effort, on my part.

If you will go back through this blog, you will find some very UN-Christian posts.  They may still be entertaining on some level, but they are nothing except pure foolishness!!   I have always had the opportunity to delete them.     However, I have chosen not to, because they are a testimony, a part of my testimony, about God's goodness in my life.     How Father can take any ole vile creature like I was, and turn him into a son.       A new creation, with a boldness to proclaim the Word of God crossed, all nations of this world!!

It did not start this way, and I have a feeling, that it is not going to end like this either.    When I first started using the name of God, in a positive way in my post, I was scarred.    I was looking at man, and saying that nobody will take me seriously!!     Jesus kept saying to me, that it is not about myself. Write about Him, and leave the results up to Him.          I was so flipped out, that I did the best thing, that I could have done, by accident, and out of great fear.

I gave this blog over to the care of Jesus!!        I knew that folks were going to laugh me to scorn. I really felt that people would write blogs, about how foolish that I was, posing as a Christian.   In my mind, my already failing blog, would cease to exist.      It did take a fairly large hit, to the point of becoming close, to non-existent.

I was almost in tears.    I knew that this would happen, but....... God is Faithful!! (Revelation 1:5) This is a really great verse, to use in this situation. It is so great, that I can't give my readers, a chance to miss it!!         And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins, in His own blood.        Ain't that totally awesome!!

I simply keep on writing what I am told to write, and don't worry about any results. I don't care about the numbers anymore. Even though, they are at a all time high. I am more concerned, with just doing what Jesus wants for me to do.

Now, I can add this, what it originally started out to be.

Sometimes, I think that I would rather be doing, exactly what I want to do. The funny thing is that this, is exactly what I want to be doing. When everything has been said and done, and after the smoke finally clears the sky. I don't feel right, if I haven't spoke, a word of life, to my readers.

The thing is that I don't always have that many, reading my pages.    Some days, I am completely blown away, about how many folks tune in, and even more amazing than that is, where they are located.       I have readers from some of the most Godless, regions of the world.     ( The United States is acting pretty Godless also!!)     Whenever, I see that, I simply have to smile, because you can never tell what might happen.

The God that I love and serve is a awesome God!! You can never tell what might happen, when a person gets the right word, at the right time. You may never know, who has got hit, and what the outcome might be. All it takes is a small spark, to ignite the flame, that might set the world ablaze, for a Jesus revival!!

As good as all that sounds, I am still, on a mission, looking for only one.    One that never has, come to the saving knowledge of Jesus.      I am also looking, for one more.     One that has fallen out of relationship.      I need to tell them something important.      They need to know, that Father loves them, and His desire is, for them to come back home.

…........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment