www.billofrights.org

Monday, April 15, 2013

I've Moved!!


Extra!! Extra!! The headlines read: Country boy has done good!! Just jokin'. The real headlines should be reading: Once again, the Creator of the Universe, has blessed richly, a country boy!! That is right, and I can't take any of the Glory away, from my God. I have moved into my own place. Here is how it went down.

I called Monday, and was told that I was still number nine on the list. Seeing how this was the fifteenth day without a move, my voice must have reflected my anguish. I was told not to be disheartened, because a lot was going on right now. I thank the person on the phone, and disconnected the line.

My phone is one of those really cheap Trac Phones, that has a mind of it's own. Most of the time I can't seem to hear it ring, or feel it vibrate. However, I pulled it out five hours later to make a call. It did tell me that I had one missed call, and one new voice mail. It was from the place that I was trying to move in.

I called them, an I was asked if I would be willing to move in the next day at one o'clock. I thank them, before I even said yes. I was very excited!! It took me less than thirty minutes to finish packing. I was almost finished, before I even started, because I had been packed for weeks!!

Tuesday was my move in day. I wish that I could say that everything went perfect that day, but Satan did all that he could to change the mood. My friend that was supposed, to moved me, never called me back, until it was too late. Then he told me a lie. That is twice that he has done that. I guess that I need to let him go, since I can trust him any longer. He was the one that said that he wanted to move me, and he told me a big whopping lie, about how he wanted to bless me.

I would really would simply be happy if he would just pay me for the work that I done for him. I don't guess that is going to happen either. He is far too worried about building up a big story, and leaving me high and dry. Y'all remember Gomer Pyle? He used to say, “ Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!!”

I guess that I am becoming trusting person, because that was the second time, that he got me. I will forgive him but, I am really not sure, if I want any more to do with him. I know that he is in trouble with father. A Christian shouldn't treat another Christian, in that kind of way. However, we do treat each other, in worse ways, at different times.

I love my room!! It is perfect for myself. It came with a half-bed, with new linen, and storage space underneath. It has a desk, and chair which I moved directly under the skylight. It has one shelf, over a clothes rack, a mirror, fresh paint, and new carpet.

I will make a solemn promise to my readers. As far as I can tell, from this point right now, I will be back in full operation come Monday. My readers are the moon in my night time sky. I would have no reason to write, if it were not for you. You are the reason, that I was placed on this mission, to begin with.

I love the Lord Jesus, and I am very grateful, for this opportunity to share my life. I would have been dead years ago, if it wasn't for the mercy of Jesus, over my life. I am so glad that Jesus paid the price to return me to Father. He suffered a horrible death, so that I, and everyone else might have life. Many will not choose to accept, the sacrifice that Jesus made for us.

By not making a decision. The decision has been made, and the choice is death and hell. Freely choose life!! Accept the marvelous work of the cross!! Accept the Salvation that Jesus has offered. Haven't you all ways wanted to be surrounded by love, deep down in your heart? That is no accident. It was the way that we were created. Even the toughest acting person on the outside, has always longed to have love on the inside.

The purest form of love that will ever be found, is the love of Father. Father is love!! Plain and simple, and nothing more or less.

…........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment