www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Order.....Really?


I thought tonight, that I would come in, and eat dinner, and watch a movie. Grabbing movies off the Internet today, is the easiest thing to do. I have so many, on my hard drive that I haven't watched yet, that I can put anymore on, until I take some off. Well.....I also have a lot of video's, music and a few games also.

Wow!!        I totally forgot about the most important thing. I have a good bit of Bible software, that I use daily.          Geeze Louise......My mind sometimes!!       My laptop is my only source of entertainment, besides an old mp3 player. I am a well versed man, in modern technology, and a world traveler, of three States!!

I put on a movie. The passion of the Christ. I love that movie, and cry real tears, at way that they treat my Jesus!! I can get down right angry, until I remind myself, that I was just as guilty. I have been driving the spikes into His feet, for a long time. I am compelled, to thank Jesus, for His mercy and grace!!

Anyway,....I couldn't watch much of it, because I am still over-whelmed, about the Sunday service. I know that it is only Monday night, but I have been thinking about this since it happened. There is a formula to follow, to get great events, like that to happen. To get Father to come, and receive worship, and praise, from His children. It is not a casual event. God didn't simply decide to show up, with great blessings in hand. He just didn't happen to be in the neighborhood, and decided to drop in, and see what was happening.

Father is a God of order. (1 cor 14:40) Let all things be done decently, and in order. Back during the time of burnt offerings, there was an order to every part of it. The alter had to be constructed certain ways, and it would vary from material that was used, to construct the alter. It would vary in size depending on what the sacrifice was, and how much was being sacrificed.

The wood that burnt the offering, had to be laid in a certain order. The animals that were being used for the sacrifice had to be laid in special ways. Some of them had to be cut into distinctive pieces, of various sizes.

I love studying in the Word. I was going to show the things of Father, and the order that He expects to have. What I have done is prove to myself, that Father is an extremist, when it comes to, the order of things.     I don't think it is because He is a stickler, or even a fuddy-duddy.    I believe that He is that way, simply, because that is the absolute best way, for it to work!!   Love is why Father tells us, how do everything. He has been around a few more days, than we have, and He is simply trying to guide us, in a pain free direction.

( Proverbs 10:22) The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it. The last thing that Father wants to see His children in pain, and suffering in any way. Wouldn't all my Christian readers agree, with this statement?     The Word of God, is a blessing, of the Lord.   I would dare say, that just the thought, that Father would care enough about me, to give me a word, is a double blessing!!

There are so many good folks out there, that just do not get the concept, of who Father really is. I have actually heard people say, that it was really hard for them to get Saved, because they were living so well, and doing little wrong.        I still don't have an idea, what they really meant by that statement, but it sure make me glad, that I was pure rotten to the core!!

My biggest problem with Salvation, was accepting the fact, that I was Saved, and allowing Jesus to clean me up!!     I spent a lot of years diving into the hog pen of life, and nothing, but the redness, of the whites, of my eyes showing.      Then that pen would dry up, and I would crawl out, get cleaned up, until I would walk past another pit, and jump right on in!!      Y'all don't think that is just dirt and water, that makes that mud, that us hawgs wallered in.... do you?

All them religious folks reading this right now, are looking around, trying find someone else to share this with.    I can just hear them. He thinks that he is a Christian!!    Well, I never heard such foolishness.     I never did no such thing!!           The truth is that I really don't know, what to think about that statement either.     Lord Jesus, I really thank you for your mercy, and grace upon my life. I know that my goodness, didn't not qualify me, for a push in the pit.     Little lone, that extended Hand that pulled me out!!

….........To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment