www.billofrights.org

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Destination known!!


The first thing that I am say in today writing is something that I feel should be said often. I would like to think Jesus Christ the author, and finisher of my faith,(Hebrews 2:2) for all that He does daily, in my life. All the things that I am aware of that He does. Also, all the things that I don't have a clue that He is doing.

I am very happy that all those religious folks don't tie, the good Lord up with trivial issues. That way I can stay, at the feet of Jesus, in great need. It was not always that way. There was a time in my life that if I needed something. I would be the one, that was responsible to make sure, that I had it. I don't think that I was being religious, at that time in my life. I know now that I was just completely blind, and suffering from extreme arrogance, fueled by total ignorance!! I am sure that none of my readers, even know what I am talking about.

The Word of God.        Hmmm......        Now, just that something to think about?    Personally, I think that it is a owners manual, of how to live life, on the planet Earth. It tells us to act, or handle ourselves, in every situation possible. It also tell us how everything, that we need to know, came about being. For those of us that believe that there is a deeper meaning, in the Word, are not disappointed either. The Word even tells us how to reveal, the hidden inner secrets.

Is there any wonder, of why the Lord said to Joshua, to meditate on the Word day, and night? (Joshua 1:8) He said to not let the law, which is the Word, depart out of his mouth. Speak the Word, teach the Word, meditate on the Word, and do everything that the Word says to do. If you can do this you way will be prosperous, and you shall have good success.

I think that sometimes that we belittle the Word, or don't see any value in the Word, it today's world. We feel that is was and old fashion way, that we no longer have a use for it today. It was very serious to Father. He called Moses up to Mt. Sinai, to give him a hand written copy, that was set in stone!! If Father was serious about the Word, or the Law, (which ever make you happier) back then. What could possibly cause a man, a mere mortal human being to think, that his creator has changed? Especially, when he has stated in the Word that, He doesn't change. (Mal 3:6, Heb 13:8)

If we would just simply do, what Father tell us to do, our world would change. First thing that would happen is, our life starts to change, and then our world starts changing. Not the complete world, but the part that we are involved in. Here is something ,that just flashed crossed my Spirit. If the whole, entire world, would suddenly start doing what Father told us to do, what that would be like?

It sounds to me, like what living in Heaven will be like! !     Don't it to you?     There wont be any rebellion, inside the gates of the land of Heaven. Everything will be calm and peaceful. No arguments, or bitter feeling floating around looking, for a landing strip. We all get to see Jesus perform, on the most majestic stage ever built, playing our most favorite instruments, in ways that we never thought possible!!

Yeah baby!!     That's what I call Heaven!!      At least it is one of the things, that I am looking forward to doing, and might I say; More than once.    Jesus rocks baby!!     I am sure that all of us that plan, on making Heaven our home, for a Eternity, have different, and very special things, that we want to do. I am not sure what we will be doing for a Eternity, because that is a long time. My finite mind can't possibly fathom the depths, of that amount of time.

However, I used to think that I would become bored. After all, how long can a person do the same old thing without getting bored. Not just the basic bored, but bored beyond tears!! Then I arrived at a turning point, when I understood that my Creator knew every thing about me. He understand the things that I like to do, as well as those things, that I don't care anything about doing.

Here is another, mind blowing revelation, that I can't help but share with you.    Father created fun. I am not talking about anything, but the kind of fun that you can have, in front of your mother. I am talking about the real enjoyment that lifts ones Spirit, and makes a toothless man reveal his hidden secrets!!      Yeah,....That's right.        Father also created, all the emotions, that are on the inside of us. Have you ever thought about what it will sound like to hear Father laugh?    If we are going to imagine a thing, lets go for a good high quality belly laugh!!     Do you reckon that His laugh is contagious?       Can you see it bringing so much joy, to all of us there, that we will join in, and laugh with Father?     I don't understand exactly how large Heaven will really be, but I would imagine Fathers laugh, will carry the entire distance.

Look what I have done today. I started out thanking, and praising my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Then I wind up in land of Heaven just having myself a good ole time!!    Ain't God especially good to His children ? I know that He is good to all the world, but Father has a very special place, in His heart for His little ones.          I am sure glad that I did not, and will not, receive the treatment that I deserved!!

….......Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment