www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome,...Father's children in Russia!!


I went down to the Landing today, to sit at the waters edge, and write a bit. This all seems strange to me. I guess that I am talking about the freedom that I have now. I am not doing anything different than I was before. I still go, and hang out at the library, or down at the Landing. Of coarse there is a major difference now. I can leave at any time that I choose to, because I have a home to go to, like I please.

Maybe that is the difference. In my mind I am still bound to the rules, and regulations of the mission. I still act like I still live there. I have to remind myself that I don't live there any longer. I don't have to be in at a certain time, and I don't need to leave real early, in the morning any more. I am not bound by an invisible force that is commanding me to jump through hoops.

I guess that when a person has lived in a certain type of way, for the past two years, that it will take a little time to break free. I just want to live a simple life, and as free as I can be of foolishness. I don't care for lavish items in my life, nor lavish people. I pretty much want to live my life spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world, by the Internet.

I am starting to re-think my position, on ever having another relationship with one woman. It all sounds good, until I look around at the ones, that are in relationships already. I am fairly set in my ways, and I don't think that I would ever be a good candidate, to bend like I would be expected to possibly bend.

The problem is that I see most of my friends, at each others throats constantly. I don't know how that they handle all that bickering back and forth. I think that I would rather be happy alone, that to ever be miserable together. The Bible even gives us warnings about those kind of relationships. It even says that it is better to dwell on the corner, of a hot tin roof, than deal with that kind of madness!!

I know that is taking a drastic measure but, once I stop laughing, I can see the seriousness involved. These modern day women of America, are no match, for this country boy at heart. They would eat my lunch, and spit it back in my face!! This is not the same generation that my Grand-parents came up in. I reckon that I have been alone too many years now, to even care about any competition.

The reason that I have not been writing much, of a Spiritual nature here lately, is because I have not been impressed to do so. The Lord has not moved on me to write anything directly about His Love, Grace or Attributes. I am sure that He is showing me something, or in the process, of showing me something.

When I checked on my stats of this blog I was amazed at something that I saw. My audience has changed greatly. I want to share with my readers the findings,m of the audience groups, in the order that they are now.
    (1) Russia (2) The United States (3) Germany (4) Romania (5) Latvia (6) The United Kingdom
These countries change everyday. Although, this is the first time that The United States hasn't been far out in the lead of first place. It is really no surprise that the good folks, in the area of Russia have stepped into the lead, because of their desire to hear the Words of the Lord. If you recall a few weeks ago that I focused on Mikel French. He is an Evangelist stationed in Russia. He explained how the Gospel is taking off in the country of Russia.

I want to welcome all the new readers of this blog from the country of Russia. The good thing is that Jesus died for all the people of the world. He just didn't die for the Jewish people, or the American people, or even just the people of the country of Russia. Jesus gave His life, so that we might have life, and be reconciled back to Father.

Now,.....Ain't that just a lovely picture?

….........Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment