www.billofrights.org

Monday, April 29, 2013

Bethlehemian Rhapsody



I was surfing the Internet today, and I found this video, in the joke pages. I watched it.....(Just couldn't help myself), and I thought that not only was it very funny, but extremely cool!! The cool part was a group of teenagers, are going against the grain of modern day, and praising God!!

The video is not that well made. I really can't see an Oscar performance in it anywhere. However I found it to be hilarious, and worthy of this blog.         Just jokin'!!        You know that I will pickup a few readers from posting it!!

If you will watch till the end, or ship forward if you don't find it appealing at all. You will see a little of how it was made, and some of the equipment that was used.
 
 
 
 
 


..............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment