www.billofrights.org

Friday, April 19, 2013

Do you have a talking Spirit?


Do you ever just pay attention, to what your Spirit, is saying to you? I will assume that my Spirit, is basically the same, as any other believer in Jesus. I say basically, because the Spirit is a living thing. It does what it wants to do, determining what it is driven by. My Spirit is driven by Holy Spirit. It is always talking to me. Guiding me in the right direction. Filling my mind with thoughts, of the way, that my day should go, and filling my heart with joy, that only comes from the Word.

My first waking thought this morning was a scripture from the book of Psalms, chapter 118, and verse 24. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is a blessing to have my first thought of the new day from God's word!! It is far better, than some of my waking thoughts, in the past. If you knew me personally, and could see the difference in my life, that God has preformed in me....It would be amazing!!

I know a lot of scripture from the Word. I have pretty good knowledge from the Bible. However, I am not a walking Bible scholar, that can quote word for word, complete chapters, from the Bible. I can't tell you exactly where many things are found in the Bible either. That is why I have Bible software. It can tell me, where everything that I am looking for, can be found.

The reason that I say all of these things are so nobody has any confusion about who I am. I am just another human being, that has received a touch from Almighty God, that is simply itching to tell somebody else!! I am the man that God has telling you, about His goodness, and grace in my life today. I am the man that gets excited just thinking about, what He has to say to the world, about how good my God is to me!!

In others words; This is the day that the Lord hath made. I am rejoicing, and very glad to be in it. Another day to take my place in this world, and proclaim the goodness of Father, to all His children. Father does not respect any of His children above one another. He loves us all, and will do the same for all of us. The only stipulation that Father has on blessing us, is the fact that our heart has to be, in the right condition, to receive the blessing.

Many of us come to Father with the wrong attitude.    We tell Him that we would serve Him if only........        I can tell you from first hand experience, that it don't work that way. It don't matter what we decide to fill in that blank, because we are looking at Father like an object, and not a person. He is as real as we are if, we were created in His image.

I am becoming more “Sold Out” everyday, that I remain on this earth, that the Bible is the truth. I believe that the Bible is much more than a love story from God. It is the basic operators manual for us, while here on the earth. It tells us the proper way to think, act, and believe, to achieve the greatest success.     That book within it's covers, contains the answers, to life's most sought after questions.

Questions like: Why are we here?       What is the purpose, or meaning of life?     What is true success?      Do I really need a psychiatrist to help me remain balanced?     I just thought, that I would throw that one in, to see if you are still awake. However, that question is answered in the Bible if you dig for the answer.

I honestly believe, that we are called, for a higher purpose, as the children of God. Father has a plan for each one of our lives, and it is a good plan. His plan will not be boring, or grievous to complete. It will come as natural, as breathing when we are in the right attitude. Holy Spirit comes to our aide. He is right there with us, filling our hearts with the joy that it takes us to feel complete or whole.

Wholeness is a feeling that we as believers can expect to rely on. There is nothing broken, or missing in our lives anymore. There is joy, and peace, flooding our hearts everyday, from the time that we wake up, until we go to sleep at night. Once again: This is the day that the Lord has made!!

The only question is, are you rejoicing, and are you happy in it?         Do you feel complete, with nothing broken or missing? If you can't answer yes to these questions there is good news for you. Jesus is the answer that you are looking for, and He is only the distance, of a prayer away from you. It don't matter if you have never had a relationship with Father, or if you have a broken relationship.            Jesus is your solution.......Just talk to Him.

......Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment