www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paul's walk


I am thankful for my life, and all that it consist. The wars, and rumors of war going on, between my physical body of flesh, and the Supreme Spiritual Being, that has taken residence, in my life today. 
For those that are still with me today, after that strange opening comment, that I just made. Maybe you are wondering, if I am mentally stable, and I can answer that right now, with a great resounding NO!! There is great news to that answer though. The Supreme Spiritual Being, that is living inside of myself, is totally intact, in every way!!
Yes,......Ladies, and Gentlemen. Jesus Christ is still on the throne, and Holy Spirit is still very active in my life, and hopefully yours. I can attest to that fact because, we had a short battle this morning. You have to realize, that I have been butting heads with Holy Spirit long enough, that I realize that He doesn't approach me, with any foolishness. When He bring something, that I need to change, in my life to my attention, it is a very serious matter.
I can help but wonder though. How can a dead man, bring so much grief, to the Spirit that is alive, and well living inside of me? Paul spent a lot of time teaching, the principal, of the believer being, dead in Christ. In all the letters that he wrote to the churches he mentions the fact that we are dead. Although, I personally believe that he really taught well, on this principal, in the book of Romans.
Romans Chapter six, is a great place to start, if you want to do a study on it. Especially, if you are new in Jesus, and want to get a really vivid illustration, of what is really going on inside of you. I really thank God for Paul, and his understanding, of our new life in Christ. Once again, I am looking into the Word of God, through Paul's writings, for the answer to my question. How can I, cause so much trouble, to my Spirit, if I am dead?
There is no way, that anybody can answer these types of questions, without look back, to where all this began. The Cross. The Cross on the hill of Golgotha, that we call Calvary. The Cross where Jesus was nailed, and freely gave His Blood as the sacrifice, for our sins. There was a lot that went on, in that short amount of time, on that day.
The greatest Spiritual battle that had ever been fought, was finished, on that day. Joh_19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. The price of that war, was the life, of the Son of God. That seems like a mighty high price to pay, for what was gained that day.
Not to Father though. He was well pleased, that He could once again have fellowship, with His greatest creation. The spoils of that war were the souls, of those that would believe. Those that would believe on Jesus Christ, and the work of the Cross. Joh_3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Like I said before, there was a lot that went on that day. I believe that every answer that we seek, or can seek, will be found within the events, of that day, to the event, of the Resurrection. Those three days in history, will ever be valued, in the life of the believers on Earth. It is the spotlight, on what we believe, and why that we believe, that which we believe.
Paul's main focus was on the Cross. He had been taught by either Jesus, or Holy Spirit, of what took place on the cross, and how that Jesus resurrection finalized the process. Paul completely understood what was really going on. I can never teach with the understanding that Paul had, but I will try to stir something up in my readers, to seek out the answers.
Rom_6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. Rom_6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom_6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom_8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Rom_8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
You can see that this is not something, that can be dealt with in one setting. I believe that I am right when I say that it took Paul three years ,to get all these vital facts, into his knowledge, for the understanding, of what really happened when, Jesus was crucified. Those scriptures should prompt any believer to seek more knowledge.
Jas_1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
.........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment