www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One key to praise..


I am like Father in certain ways. I really like having order, in the way that I do things. I believe that everything has a certain place to be, until I decide, to place it somewhere else. I am a creature of habit. I do things the same way, until I find something that works better. I have enough wisdom about me, to not be scared to try new things, and different ways, of doing something. That is where Father, and myself differ. He knows all the best, and right ways already.

I believe that the key to approaching Father, for any reason, can be found, in the book of Psalms, chapter one hundred. I don't think that that chapter is all exclusive by any means. However, I believe with my whole heart that it will work. I believe that is why the first service Sunday, covered the both services. Not that it was in the category, of being a fluke, because that is how we praise, our God consistently!!

(1)Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. What kind of noise, do you think that the Lord finds joyful? I think that verse two will help us determine that answer. (2) Serve the Lord with gladness.

Disgruntle is the word that comes to mind here, as what not to be. A lot of time there are paid employee's, as well as volunteers, that can be very miserable, about what they are doing. They have no peace, nor joy doing their task at hand. The same applies to the Christian if we expect a certain outcome. We can get as miserable as the next person, if our attitude is deficient.

Serve the Lord with gladness. Be happy that you can do something, for the advancement, of the Kingdom. Just do the work with a right attitude, and leave the end results up to Jesus!! Then you are ready to finish the last part of verse two. Come before His presence with singing.

Did you catch that? Father has granted you an audience. He has given us an open invitation, to bask in His lovely presence. We have got that invitation by simply keeping, our attitude in check, and our heart full of love. Look what He wants us to do, when we come into His presence. He wants us to entertain Him with singing!!

I can't help it. I am really excited about this. Father wants me to sing for Him, and He knows that I couldn't carry a tune in a washtub!! Can't you just feel that love, that Father has, for His children? I love to sing. I get to church, and sit around those that can sing well, and just let it rip. I believe that singing has a natural effect, on the body that causes healing powers, to take effect. It simply take you somewhere else. Then again, I might be confusing singing, with the actual act of praising!! Maybe a combination?

(3)Know ye that the Lord He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. This statement reflects , ownership, and promise. The statement part is Father declaring that He is God!! He didn't say that He was a god. He boldly proclaims that He is God!! He is the only true living God, and there is no other.

Father goes on to say that He, was the One that made us. All of us, and we didn't have anything to do with it. All this baby making, that we think that we are doing, is nothing more than thoughts of vanity.

The last part of this verse is the grand finale; ownership and security. Father declares, that we are His people. We are family. We have the right to cry Abba Father. (Romans 8:15) All the rights of adoption are the same, as those born through blood, and may be more binding.

As far as being the sheep of His pasture is promise, ownership, and security all rolled up into one. Father will feed us, house us, and take care of us. Read the twenty-third Psalms very carefully, and allow these verses to sink down in your Spirit. These promises are about you. Never let Satan, steal your joy of being, in Father ownership!

(4) Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. Ladies and Gentlemen, you can unbuckle your seat belts, and thank you for flying air Jesus. You are home now!! This is as close, as you will get to heaven, on this Earth. All you have to do is walk through the gate, and roll around in the sweet smelling grass of the yard. You are now in the presence of Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit!! At is time to break out your A-game praise!!

  1. For the Lord is good;His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations. To me this is simply saying that God is our complete package. He is all that we will ever need . (Revelation 1:8) He is alpha and omega. The beginning, and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come the Almighty.
    I believe, I have went ,and wrote myself happy again. This is why, that I believe, that we see the presence of God, at our church. We have a bunch of believers, living in unity. We seek the same Jesus, and expect to see mighty, miracles of God. As Father welcomes us into His presence to sing to Him, we offer ourselves to Holy Spirit, to have His way in us.  That my friends make for an awesome service at church!!

…......Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment