www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I was jeopardizing everything


You know that your life, has reached another pinnacle, when the Winn Dixie weekly sale paper arrives, and you get excited!! It don't even matter, that there is nothing to purchase anything with today. It very well might be the fact, that it bring with the sale, a form of hope. I never looked, at sales papers, for the last two years, because I realized that it was a senseless move. I was in the life builders program, and I was broke anyway.

I am really not sure where to go with this post. I have nothing planned. I had a post for today, and I messed around, and posted it yesterday. I have several things in the fire, but nothing is simple anymore. I get to whipping something up quick, and it usually winds up taking, a few hours to write. I have trouble, that is a bad choice of words.          OK.....Start over.

I am bound by, the laws of God, to post the must truthful post, that I possible can. I feel the need, to back up everything, that I post, of Spiritual matters, with corresponding Scripture(s). The truth of the matter is, that I love doing this!! To me, this is the most worth while thing, that I have ever done, in my whole life. I know that it is not for everybody. I said that in my opening statement, before I started writing, about matters of Father.

I am amazed at the people that just will not accept Jesus Christ, or will listen to anything about God. I went through, the life builders program with people, that have already graduated, or will graduate, in a few months. I hate to say this mostly, because I really don't care for statistics. However, from past experience, at least eighty percent, of those person, does not have an active, relationship with God.

If you have been, though a situation like that, you will realize, more of what I am talking about. This is very intense, severe, , everyday, real time, Bible training, for at least six months or longer. Even before this stage is offered, it takes at least that long, on the front lines, serving in the mission. Working, classes, at a nightly chapel service, with three on Sunday.

For the readers, that have been with me for a while. I bet you could tell by my writing, that I was getting very stressed out at the end. I was complaining, and finding fault. Mostly, in the way, that I was treated. I knew that I was right where Father, wanted me to be. I knew that if I left in anger, or for any other reason, other than being put out, I was jeopardizing everything, that had been accomplished, in the last two years. Can I get real?

In these last two years, I have learned to fear God!! I have learned who that He is, and of His power. I have learned, how serious, that He is about matters. However, none of this is the reason, that I didn't tuck my tail, and run away, like I have so many other times.

Most folks think, that I have spent the last two years, in some other program. The same as I have been doing, on and off, for the last thirty years. The truth is, that there is little truth, in that statement. I have spent the last two years, forming a serious, relationship with Jesus. I went there looking, for that relationship. That was the only reason, that I was there to begin with, and I was actually drawn to go there. It was no mistake that I was there. It was divine intervention!!

The only reason, that I didn't leave, when the pressure was at it's greatest point, was I had finally found something special enough, that I couldn't risk losing it!! The Spirit of Father, lives inside of me. It really was not me, because I have been running from something, my entire life. I am chickenhearted, and scared to face things. Holy Spirit was constantly talking with me. Assuring myself, that I was doing the right thing.

How many of y'all know, that Holy Spirit, is well endowed, with the Gift, of saying the right words, at the right time? He gets to whispering in your ear, those calm soothing words, that He uses. The next thing that you know, this peaceful Spirit, is invading your spirit. I have found that when my spirit, meets up with Holy Spirit, it is a match made in Heaven.

                    There is nothing like true love!!

….....Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment