www.billofrights.org

Monday, May 13, 2013

Do what? Really? Seriously?


Wow!!         What a beautiful day today. The sun is shining, and it feels, like a real spring morning. In other words, it started off on the cool side, this morning. I simply love living in Florida. This is paradise to me!! I am sitting, and watching the happenings, on the Saint John’s River. It is only, around a mile, from my home now.
From this view I can see two bridges, with mega traffic from cars on them. There is also the sky-whatever that they call it. It is nothing more than a people mover. I can also see another bridge, which only the trains cross on. This is really a beautiful sight, to be located downtown, in any city.
I have a bicycle now. It is really not what I want, to be riding around on, but it sure is faster than me walking. It is a lot less painful also!! I am sure that it will be a great aide, in assisting me losing some, of this weight. Speaking of losing weight; I am starving!! I left the house this morning, without eating anything. I know that I shouldn’t do that, because it affects my metabolism. I barely have any right now, thanks to two strokes, and the normal process of aging.
I think that I will take this post, simply to thank God for who that He is, and the fact that He created me, knowing what He knew. I don’t think that I would have wasted the time, in getting me, on the right track. Father didn’t think that I was a waste of time. He knew that one day that, I would accept whom that I really was in Jesus. He knew that the lies, of this world were too heavy, for me to harbor.
 
Why do I feel like I am preaching, to the choir here? Maybe, I got me a bunch of them religious folk reading this!! If I do have a real nice group of them reading today, I still ain’t ashamed. I know what I was before, the Lord picked me up. I know what I went back into after He loved me the first time. Praise the Lord; I know where I am at today!!
A lot of people think that Salvation makes them better, than the ones that are not saved. I can say that they are confused in their thinking. The act of Salvation only, makes the person that has received the Salvation better, than what they used to be. The real truth is that you have been saved to complete a mission. That mission is to lead those that don’t know Christ, to a fulfilling life with Jesus.
Paul was an excellent example. Not only did he cross the regions planting churches. He kept up with their progress, and wrote those churches letters. In those letters he would honor the churches effort, and lead them even deeper, in doing the right thing. I know that everybody is not called to do what Paul was called to do. However, we are all called, to participate in the gathering, of the lost souls.
Mat 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

If there is any confusion amongst my readers, the phrase Go ye therefore, is a command. We must all, at some level, be spreading the gospel. The gospel simply means the good news. The life, death, and resurrection are the best news, which anyone can ever receive, on this earth!!
I think that the Internet is a great way, to spread the gospel of Jesus. I know that there is plenty of room, on it left, for those that might be considering, it as their effort, in the call. The key is to choose wisely according to your call. If you don’t it might get boring, or gruesomely painful to achieve. That is right good folks!! If you are doing something, beyond your calling, it will produce burnout!!
Mat_11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  Mat_11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Can I speak a word of wisdom to you? Don’t wait until you are ready to start on your mission, if you haven’t begun already. Ask what you should be doing and start doing something, that you enjoy doing, while you’re waiting on an answer. That is unless your one of those folks, with a direct line to God, and get an immediate answer!!
I really think that we should enjoy what we do in Jesus.      Does that make any sense? 

                  ………..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment