www.billofrights.org

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Vision of the End!!!!


You know I am nothing more than a typical guy. I like the rough stuff, as most men do. I am in no way saying that there are not some women out there, which are any different than most guys. I say all this to pose a question to my readers today. What do you think that the end of the world will look like? Can you even imagine what the events leading up unto the end will look like? Maybe, you are one that doesn’t believe that there will be an end, or maybe, just not in your life time.
I found this video today of real time world events going on right now on our planet. It has some of the best scenes of disaster that you could imagine. I was watching it thinking how cool this is, and then it donned on me. This is reality video at its best. This is real people, suffering real times of pure misery. These are our neighbors, our families, and our friends. These are people that other people love dearly, and their lives will be greatly affected by the loss of them.
Needless to say, but I will any way, these are pictures, and videos of the coming of the end of the world. They are corresponding scripture going along with this video. Some of the scenes are shocking, but true. A few of them are nothing more than speculation, so use your discernment wisely while watching this video.
It is not the most graphic video that I have ever seen, but there are a few very graphic scenes that you might not want to view if you are squeamish.
I do believe that this should motivate all Christians to spread the word that Jesus is coming back one day. I don’t know how much longer that it will be, but knowing that He is, and the events of this video. It might be really quick!!
Graphic scenes on video
 
             ............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment