www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You don't question God!!

I must admit that I have been quite a rascal, in my life. There have been certain verses, in the Bible, which I have sneered about. I know that none of you have done that, but just bear with me. I actually, got to the point, where I was really confused. The truth was that I was, trying to play, the game of religion, simply because, I had no relationship with Jesus. I had been told certain things all my life, and those things, were not working, in my favor.
I have discovered that it really hard to play, by the rules of religion. I know that I was born a true Pharisee, because I love to have guidelines, in which I can live by. Rules stacked up on laws, and laws stacked up on rules. The great thing was the fact, that if I really didn’t care for one, of the guidelines. I would just ignore it, and hope that it would vanish. Then that glorious day came, where that I could not live any longer, to simply play a game of religion.
Truthfully, I was in a pitiful shape. I didn’t know much of anything, except what I had been told. Usually, by well-meaning folks, and this includes family. My mother, God love her, was my main source of religion. Her knowledge, of the things of God, was very limited during, my younger years.
Mother was very limited, in what she would say to me also, and I was a chatterbox of questions. I would get answers like, “That is just the way that it is, and because God said so. Here is my all-time favorite; you don’t question God!!” After several years of these behaviors, coupled with a bad church experience, it was no wonder that I was warped, twisted, and flipped upside-down. Not forgetting to mention, that I was torn down the middle, of my being!!
You can tell by what I have said so far, that I had plenty, of help being religious. I had been taught that, Jesus doesn’t lie. If Jesus doesn’t lie then, I need to figure out why these words, or of no effect to me. Scripture like Joh_10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
I knew that I didn’t have much of a life, to begin with, little lone more abundantly. I realized that Satan had been punching me, in the head for so long, that I had started helping him out!! I started interpreting scripture, the only way that, I could make it fit. Most of the time the words included; but not for me. All the time the fact that God can’t lie confirmed my new belief. I wasn’t one, of the chosen, and there is no hope for me.
I only tell these things, because I know that there, has to be somebody else, with like experience. I can’t possibly, be the only person that got caught up, in playing the game of religion. I know how treacherous, it can be on a person. It can literally make you sick, with a soul sickness. There is nothing any worse, than being sick, in your soul.
Sometimes, well at least for me, when you get sick enough, you will drop everything that you think that you know. Drop all the jewels, which have ever-so-gladly, been given to you, along the way, and go on a mission. Would the real Jesus Christ, please stand up!! I am looking for the real Jesus. I have been told about all the counterfeits, and I am sick to my soul, of all this madness!! You are my last hope, and I am begging you, to help me, find the way!!
This is exactly what I did, because I had run out of options. Somehow, I just knew that my life was going to change. I would never be the same again. However, I was thinking that, Jesus would make some dramatic changes that, I didn’t want to happen, like; He would have me, standing, in a stadium, preaching, the Word of God. My worst fear was that He would make me a street corner preacher.
Honestly, all my fears that I was having, at the time were based on fear itself. I didn’t know the real Jesus. The way that He moves, and the way that He operates. I didn’t have a clue, about anything really, because all I had known didn’t work out for me well.
Have any of you, ever been terrified, of something that God, might want you to do? Somehow, you build up these great things, in your mind; that might never come true. If the truth be told, more than likely, they never will. If by some chance that they do become truth, Father will equip you, for the mission.
Oh, by the way, I have read my Bible, and men throughout, the history, of the Word, have questioned Father. Jesus did it Himself in the garden of Gethsemane. Mat_26:39  And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

There will be another side to the continuation of this story.

                   ……………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment