www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Attention Please....


I surely count it as a blessing that I can come to a special group of folks almost every day. These special groups are the readers of this blog. I lift up my readers to the Father, that His will be done in their lives, and that their joy might be full. I include myself in those prayers, that I will tell the uncompromised truth of the Bible. I feel that my readers need to hear the truth, because we live in a time where the Gospel of Jesus Christ, is feed to us in a bowl. It is so watered down, that at times it is hard to recognize.
I always try to back up anything that I may say, with verses from the King James Version of the Bible. I want my readers to know that what they read in this blog is based on the Word of God. I find that the King James Version is not watered down like some of the modern day, all people friendly, versions of a book that they are calling a bible.
I have said all of this, because todays Word is a very important Word. Don’t let me persuade you that some of the Words of God are not that important.  Jesus said that every Word is important. Mat 4:4  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Today’s Word is important to me that my readers crossed the world get a hold of in your Spirits. I am so happy to say that this blog is being read in every continent in the world today. I am even happier to say that it is none of my doing. It is the doing of Jesus Christ!! Jesus is in charge of this blog, and He is my boss in which that I answer.
Hos 4:6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. This is a very strong written by the Prophet Hosea. Most people when using this passage will usually leave off the ending of this verse. I wonder how that they can leave off a part of this, when it starts off that my people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge at the beginning?
What I am trying to say today, is that God is trying to get our attention!! This is simply not a move in the United States. This is a movement crossed the world. We are seeing signs of the end times. Although, I am not saying that Jesus is coming back sometime next week. We that read the Bible know that He is going to come back. However, no man knows the exact time. Mar 13:32  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
I do believe that we are living in the last days. However until Jesus does return we need to stay about Father’s business. It is our duty to let those that don’t know Christ, as their Lord and Savior, that there is a better way. That there is hope. That Jesus Christ is the only answer that they will ever need.
Have you noticed that the entire planet seems to be going crazy? The weather is so far from what we perceive as normal right now. The earth is quaking in several different locations. The oceans are spewing up massive waves called tsunami that are causing massive floods, with great death tolls in various parts of the world. This winter time there have been record setting events of cold, snow, and ice.
Volcanoes have been erupting, and crossed the United States tornados are taking lives, and producing major damage, and chaos in the lives, of those affected by these storms. People in general have stepped up, to add their own personal touch to the madness. Deranged folks all crossed the world are killing others by gunfire, and setting off explosives. Have we gone completely mad?
Speaking of going mad, there is a lunatic in North Korea right now with missiles that he is not mature enough to handle!! Then there is the total chaos going on in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan that has been in some kind of a conflict forever. They have predicted a swarm of bugs on the east coast of the United States of Biblical proportions!!
Jesus talked about these events in the book of Matthew.  Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  Mat 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  Mat 24:8  All these are the beginning of sorrows.
If all these things are the beginning of sorrows, that lets us know a couple of things. One is that God is trying to get our attention. The reason that He told us these things is so that we would know what is happening. He doesn’t want His people ignorant of what is going on. I would suggest that all my readers of this blog, read the twenty-forth chapter of Matthew for better understanding.
The second thing that we know is the fact that it will get worse. However, no matter how much worse that it will be, we still win in the end!!               Read the book!!

            ………….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment