www.billofrights.org

Monday, May 20, 2013

Hot Lips!!


I guess of all the old time prophets, I tend to favor the reading of Isaiah the best. I was actually looking up the phrase, Holy, Holy, Holy, when it took me to the book of Isaiah. It was chapter six, and verse three. The entire chapter had only thirteen verses so I read the chapter in its entirety. I ran crossed some scripture that I found to be strange, in an enlightening kind of way. Especially, since I was just talking about the same thing earlier during last week.
I believe that the prophet is having a vision.  Isaiah saw the Lord high, and lifted up on His throne. Above the Lord stood seraphim angels shouting at each other, Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of host: The whole earth is full of His glory. The angels were shouting at such a volume, that the door posts were shaking, and the whole house filled with smoke.
This had to be an awesome sight, for the prophet Isaiah to behold. Without having a word said unto him, he started to declare his unworthiness, to even be in the presence of God!! Now, I must admit that I have not been in the presence of Father, in a vision. However, I have been in His presence, and I know what poor old Isaiah was feeling like while he was speaking those words. I can’t imagine anybody, not feeling a lot less than up to par, in the presence of Almighty God.
The words that Isaiah chose to speak, in this next verse, are what is blowing my mind. Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
Sometimes I like to isolate myself, as the only one whom does thing like speak, with a forked tongue. Honestly, I never even thought that Isaiah ever spoke, contrary to elegance. I knew that Peter was guilty of it several times, in the Bible.
I am not sure what Isaiah was saying, when he made the point of saying, that he dwelt in the midst of a people, of unclean lips. I don’t know if he was laying the blame on those that he lived among. Maybe he was simply stating the facts like I was the other day. I had spent five minutes, or less with a man that cursed every other word. When I walked away, my last statement matched his lingo.
How many of you realize that things that are done in heaven are a bit different than here on earth? Once Isaiah confessed his sin, and made known that he had a weakness. Heaven snapped into action, with a solution. One of the Seraphim angels, grabbed a hot coal, from the alter of God, with a pair of tongues. Then he flew over to Isaiah with the coal, in the angel’s hand, and placed in unto the lips, of the prophet.
Here is where things are getting real good. No sooner had the angel declared over Isaiah that his sins were forgiven him, that Father began to speak. Father asks the question, who should He send, and who would go for us? I guess it all happened so quick that Isaiah didn’t even let his mouth cool down from the hot coal. Isaiah blurted out; here I am, send me!!
I have probably gotten to know Father better, in the last two years, than ever in my life. I attend a church, which really knows how to worship, and move the Holy Spirit. I could not have learned the things of God, if it hadn’t been for my church family.  Am I saying that I just got lucky with a church? Not in the least!! I don’t subscribe to luck. However, through careful orchestration of Father, I wound up in the right place, at exactly the right time.
I have seen some amazing sights, at some of the services, in my church. I have seen the power of God move on people. I have saw full grown men cry like infants, and I have saw great-grandmothers in the isles dancing, for the Lord. I have heard what sounded like gibberish, coming out of the mouths of believers. Then I have heard those that can break it down, in a language that, I can understand.
I have seen young and old alike, hit the floor, under the influence of Holy Spirit. I myself have gone down once. I have felt the presence of God, hovering over me with such a force, that it was almost breath taking. Yet, I continued to breathe. I have seen all of these things happen, in the last four months!! It has been prophesied over our church, by three different pastors, and three different times, that there would been a mighty move of the Lord God, in our church. None of these men of God knew what the other ones had said.
The movement supposed to take place in the months of May, June, and July. Revival is coming to Evangel Temple, and it will spread, into Jacksonville Florida. This should be very interesting to see, what Jesus is going to allow us, to be a part of!!
                       ……………..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment