www.billofrights.org

Sunday, May 26, 2013

This is the day that the Lord has made...


This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!! You ever simply don’t feel like giving, the Lord praise? It is not that you are thinking, that He is not worthy of praise, on a certain day. The fact is that you are stuck in a rut, being consumed with a tragic case of the poor me’s. Maybe it is not that at all.  It could be that your life is at an all-time high, and you simply have forgotten about the Lord. Either way, that is really dangerous ground to be walking on.
How would you feel if the one that you loved the most, walked all around you on any day, and never spoke a word? Never even acknowledged your presence, enough to even say, “Excuse me.” I don’t imagine that would last very long in your presence. I know that it would not in mine!! The cold shoulder treatment is one of the worst ways, to treat another person. I know this from experience. I used to have a dear one that used it on a regular basis!!
Just because we have emotions, and feeling I can almost bet that Jesus has them also. If He didn’t have them then He would have been quite the boring person walking the earth. Jesus was a social person. He was always going from place to place talking, and healing those that would receive healing. I can’t find in the Bible where Jesus every laughed. It would seem that He did, because He was the life of the party. I know that Jesus felt sorrow, and pain, because of the fact that He wept.
I wish that somebody had written the story of a time that Jesus laughed. I can’t wait until I can hear Him laugh. I would imagine that He has a really good laugh. You might find this crazy talking, but Holy Spirit sometimes fills me with laughter. I get really ticked sometimes watching Him move from person to person. Actually, Holy Spirit causes me to have the entire range of emotions. Sometimes I am filled with laughter, and sometimes tears. Other times I am filled with songs, and praise. There have been times that I am just stuck where that I am at, and can’t move.
The first time that I really encountered Holy Spirit, I went through all these emotions. It was in the same visit, that I encountered Holy Spirit in a way that I had never known possible. That was the time that I truly realized that He was a real being, and not just a thing that happens. I have a lot of trouble explaining what happens during a visitation. I simply can’t find the adequate words to describe the events. Maybe I am not supposed to be describing what is really going on at the time, because every visit is different.
Seeing how I have never had the same thing happen, as with anyone around me. I guess it is safe to say that it is personal each time. I don’t believe that Holy Spirit will put more on you than you are spiritually ready to handle. Although, I am sure that He pushed me just centimeters from my breaking point. You might want to keep in mind that I am completely new to dealing with Holy Spirit. My experience has been very limited so far.
I really want all that to change though. I feel much honored that He would even brush by me, while going from person to person. It has been a process though. At first I could see Him entering into others, even before that had any manifestation of a sign. I thought that everybody saw what I was seeing. However, this nice lady assured me that I was experiencing a gift from God.
Once, while this man was walking around and preaching. He made this twitching motion, and flung some of what had hit him unto me. It started at my left leg, and shot straight through my head. It was a quick deal, but it was strong enough that I still remember it happening. I love talking about Holy Spirit, and the life changing effect that He has had on me.
I really can’t wait until tonight when, Evangelist Nathan Morris is bringing the Word. As far as I know, Holy Spirit always shows up, and shows off during his services. It should be a great time in the Lord. If any of my readers live here, in Jacksonville Florida, I would like to extend an invitation to come worship with us. Whatever you’re wearing should be fine. We tend to focus more on Jesus, than what our guest are wearing.
You know when I first started going to church here I though these folks ain’t too friendly. I decided that I would put my shyness on the back burner, and shake a few hands. In time that shaking of hands has led to some conversations. Some of those conversations have led to some pretty intense hugs. The good thing about all this is the fact that all them unfriendly folks, are still just as unfriendly. However, because I was willing to get past that point I have formed some relationships. You never know what might take form when you reach out, and touch someone.
            ………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment