www.billofrights.org

Thursday, May 23, 2013

He will be back this weekend!!


I am getting really pumped up, about this weekend!! Evangelist Nathan Morris is going to be at our church, for three services.  Starting with Saturday night, Sunday morning, and he will finish up Sunday night. This surely is an anointed man of God. The first time that I ever felt the presence of God, so strong was while, he was leading a service. Something happened, on that day back in February, which caused me to sense Holy Spirit presence even greater.
I realize that Nathan is just a man, but God seems to favor him greatly. Holy Spirit is always surrounding the meetings, which he is preaching. I plan on attending two, if not three of the meetings. I pray to have a replay of what happened the last time that it was here. However, I would greatly prefer to experience more, and if it be the will of Holy Spirit, I will experience more!!
This is going to be Memorial Day weekend. The city of Jacksonville will be busting at the seams with the Jazz Festival going on. I used to love to attend the Jazz Festival and the Blues Festival as well. I think that if I have an opportunity, to stand in the presence of my God that would be my number one choice. I love to feel how awesome and powerful that He is!!
I have been getting one blessing after the next this week. Most of them small things, but I am really thankful for everything, that Father gives me. The truth of the matter is that, if I never received another thing on this earth from Father, it would be ok. He sent me His very best, a little over two thousand years ago, and that was more than I deserved. Ain’t you glad that Father, did not give us what we really deserved, to be getting?
I never have to worry about not being blessed by Father. It is in His nature to bless those that love Him. Do y’all tithe?   Do you give back to God the top ten percent of everything that He gives to you? If you do, then you realize what a blessing that it is, and all the things that it covers. If you don’t; then you are probably thinking that you are too poor to tithe.
The truth is that you are too poor to tithe simply because you don’t. You are missing out of a great blessing!! Mal 3:10  Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
That is a challenge from God Himself, and He has all the clout to back up what that He says. As if those wasn’t good enough, but wait, there is more!!  Mal 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
I really can appreciate the fact that Father is going to rebuke the Devil, on my behalf. All that farming talk is covering your investments, and the way that you get an income. Mal 3:12  And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts,  Once you tithe on a regular basis, it become as routine, as drinking water when you’re thirsty.  You will stand out in your running circles, as being something different than the others.
If you don’t have a church that you are a member of currently, it doesn’t exclude you from tithing.  You can give your money to a local church, or any ministry organization which you choose. The thing of it is that you are giving it back to God. If whoever hands, that you place that money in, is not doing the right thing with your tithe that is ok. You must remember that you gave it back to Father, and it is now between Father, and those folks doing wrong.
I have sent thousands of dollars to those on the television. The key was that at the time I really didn’t know better, and I was giving it back to God. I am not saying that there is not some descent televangelist, but right now, I really can’t think of one. You just give to whom, that Lord leads you to give. At the time that I was sending my entire tithe’s to those, which were begging on the television, I never felt bad about doing it. I know in my heart that I was sending them to God.
            ………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment