www.billofrights.org

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Unhappy Clown

I have been asking the Lord to allow me to see, in the same way that He does. Now, I am not completely sure, that I made the right request. I thought that I would see how much that He loves us, and I really do. However, I am beginning to see how ugly, and evil that this world really is, especially the United States.
 The truth of this country is that we have a bunch of Godless fools running our country. They are like unhappy clown puppets, dangling from Satan’s finger tips.  Psalms 14:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The truth of our survival rests in the hands of Father!! We have no hope of turning, this wicked mess around, except us that are Christians turning back to God. I want to introduce you to a verse of scripture, which you may already know about. I blindly have been reading it, and quoting it, but failed to see what it really was saying. 

2Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
The Christians are at fault in this passage!! I know that nobody really wants to hear what I am going to say, and honestly I am as guilty, as anyone else. Most of us don’t worship God.    I am taking to the good Christian folks, out there living the role, of a modern day Pharisee!!

OK, I think that maybe you need to take a minute, to let the sting, of that reality subside. I know that it hurts my heart when I think about it.     What I am saying is that we, as Christians are role playing. We attend a church on a regular basis, and surely are acquainted with the main players. Yes…there is Brother Do Good, sitting beside Sister Saint. We know every key person, which completes our church event. 

We are doing nothing, but attempting to satisfy our flesh requirements, to feel good about ourselves!! We mostly are putting on a grand show for others to see how good we are, and how much that God is blessing us. We wear our best suit of clothes, and anoint our bodies with a sweet smelling perfume. The strange thing is most of us think, that Father is pleased with these actions. Oh, I almost forgot about that fat envelope that we drop in the plate as it passes us.  Have you ever thought what Jesus thinks, about that really large smile, after you drop, and look around?

Yes …we do put on a pretty good show in place of our worship!! Only you know, if any of this is hitting the alter, of your heart. Only you know, if you have been missing the mark in your worship. I know that I am guilty, and I know that this burns down to my soul!!
The good news is there is a solution, and His name is the most wonderful name in the world. His name is the King of kings, and the Lord of lords. His name is Jesus Christ, and the only hope that we have in this world!!

Do you really know Jesus, or have you heard about Jesus?     Have you really ever had a true God experience?    The kind where you know without any doubts, that you are in the presence, of a force so mighty and strong, that it couldn’t be anything else but God!!  

I am going to be honest about this, for a couple different reasons. The first one is that I will not, nor am I trying to impress anybody with anything, that I write. The second reason is that I really want to be pleasing to Father. 

I have not had but one experience personally, where I knew that God was all over me!! I was in a sanctuary with around seven-hundred people, and time stopped for me. I was the only one in that large room, beside the greatest force that I have ever felt. It hovered over me, and pressed down on me. I can’t even tell you, if I was breathing, or how long that it lasted.  

The point that I want to make here is for the next month I went to church expecting to have one of those episodes again. Sadly, I never had one again, but that did open up a different reality for me. I did become more connected to Holy Spirit, and that seems to always open up different avenues to travel down. 

I really need to stay on track this time, and by the way, this is not what it started out to be.      Now that one session with Holy Spirit gave me a burning in my soul for more. It was like I had been given a new love for God, and simply couldn’t get enough!!                  Something happened in the process of time.             I began to lose that hunger to fellowship with Jesus, and I don’t understand why.      Instead of true worship, I have settled to go back to a form of religion, which can never satisfy anything about me ever again. 

Can anybody relate to what I am saying?                 There is a real Savior, and His name is Jesus, but instead of loving, and worshiping Him I have sold out to try to please Him with my religion. My religion is what my righteousness amount to being.   Isaiah 64:6  But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

I really need to cap this off for now, and the best way that I know to do this is from the Bible. Father created us, and Jesus came to save us. Holy Spirit is within us all, to guide us on the way. If you have accepted the offer that Jesus made to us, then you are set. However, I have a question for you to consider.        Don’t you really want more now? 

There isn’t but one way to get more now, and that is to raise your worship up as many levels, as this verse says to come up. John 4:23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Ain’t God good?

        ….Much Love      

No comments:

Post a Comment