www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lowest Level of the Playing Field

You might not be able to tell simply by looking at my life. The clothes that I choose to wear, and the food that I buy at the local grocery store. My main method of transportation, and certainly not the way in which I walk. However, I am here to testify to you today, the goodness of God, in my life today!! 

I am in the process of learning that life is not based on the quality of the things, which we own. It really is not about who has the most toys, in their home, and inside that huge garage. It is not even about who has the most children, if they are not loved and wanted.   “OUCH”         That had to sting a few Americans!!

Life has done a complete turnaround for me, because I used to think, that whoever had the most toys wins.      That might have been correctly thinking, but what was the payoff prize?          Don’t you think it strange that those with the most money do the least with it?       I am not talking about the general working class person. I am talking about these folks that have more money, than I could count, and remember where I was by memory. 

One of the greatest thrills that I get in my life these days is the chance to help somebody. I am on the lowest level of the playing field when it comes to helping others. I don’t have much, but Jesus has given me a heart to be of service. Sometimes it is not a sacrifice from my pocket. It comes from my time.         Have you ever considered that most of the time, that a time sacrifice is required, you are really short of time?

That might be a hidden blessing from God. Father gives us all kinds of good things, but that is not the only way, in which He blesses us. Sometimes He blesses us in what He saves us, and some of the things that He saves us is trouble. Sometimes that flat tire is prolonging your journey long enough to save your life. 

Why would Father want to save my life?   I want to go to Heaven right now, besides I don’t have anything really going on here.      This is where you are misguided.     You have a lot more going on, than you realize. It is not about you anyway!!  It is about the Son of God our Father, and our job to magnify His name, on the earth. It is all about the relationship, that each one of us has with Jesus.

I believe that we tend to run amuck, such a simple plan, that God has for each of us. Can I be bold enough to place all this in a nut shell?        (1) God created all that we know. Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Human being have messed this all up, with the theories, which are in rebellion to Father’s creation.

(2) The presence of sin corrupted Father’s perfect creation; mankind. Romans 5:12  Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

(3)Father was not shocked, at this happening, because He had already known, and made a preparation. John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

(4) Here we find the most beautiful, while yet being the most gruesome sacrifice, ever known to man. Romans 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

(5)Most of us have been alright with all these facts so far. However, this is the place that it begins to get sticky. 1Corinthians 6:20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

This is not what I signed up for!!     I am nobodies but my own!!      I just want to pick, and choose the things that I want in my life!!        Does this sound like anybody that you know?       It could be you.      I knew that I have said this, in my life before
.
The reality is that nobody on this planet is a free agent. We all belong to somebody. Either we belong to Father, or we belong to Satan. Romans 6:16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

It is not like we had another choice, and that is a great thing, because all down the ages folks have been messing this choice up. We were even told what the right choice was, and the blessing, that would come along with that correct choice. We were also told the wrong choice along with a list of the curses involved with making that choice. 

Deuteronomy 30:19  I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

I think I realize what you are saying.      However, I am confused at the way that you started this post. Can you explain what you were doing there?

I was showing the fact of the goodness of Father in my life originally. Then something changed to alter the course that I was on. I believe that this verse can explain it better than I can. Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Ain’t God good?

            ….Much Love              

No comments:

Post a Comment