www.billofrights.org

Monday, November 18, 2013

Can You Believe the Un-Believable

I would like to say a couple things that are personal to me, before I move along to the real deal. I have always wondered why God told me to write this blog. I don’t really have the talent to express myself, in an entertaining fashion. However, I have come to believe that is Fathers way of blessing me. It is strange how when I am most pleased with myself, I have few read that post. 

When I feel like I really messed up on a certain post I have lots of readers. The reason that I think, that it is a blessing on me, is because I really write my heart. I can write better than I speak, and I mostly believe the gospel of Jesus Christ. I live in this wishy-washy world where faith in the Savior is becoming a thing of the past.

We have Pastors of great mega-church’s preaching a feel good gospel. A gospel where everybody is going to Heaven and nobody gets left behind. I still believe, and promote the true gospel. John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I don’t think that a lot of people even know what we are lost from. We have gotten so far from the truth, that it is unreal. Isaiah 59:2  But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. We have been separated from OUR God!!

 We feel that political correctness overrides, the things of God. This is all about our creator, and His invitation to be a part of Him!! We think that we are so smart to not accept something so simple, because there is no way that it can be real. 

1Corinthians 1:27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;  

Why do you think that God would want to confound the wise, and the mighty?   That is a great question, and to know the answer is to know the Lord our God. We could settle it by saying, that is just the way it is, and it would be correct. I like a more detailed answer when I ask a question, and I would imagine that you do also. 

I believe there is a verse in the Bible that should answer this question, or at least part of it. Isaiah 55:9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Nobody on this planet are more wise, or more mighty than our God.  Colossians 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Those last two verses should prove His mightiness!! 

Even though this answer should satisfy any person, I choose to show another side of our Father to answer the question. I want to introduce you to a side of Father, which He placed inside of us, so that you can better relate to it. He wants for us to make a conscious decision to accept Him, for who that He really is!!  Where did you think that hunger for acceptance, that we all have came from?
 Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

It is really hard to accept the reality that we are of a royal nature. 1Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

This doesn’t sound a thing like me, but it is. This is the way that our God see’s those of us that have accepted His Son Jesus Christ.  John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

This was the plan from the beginning. God has never been shocked, or had to regroup, or re-plan, or re-think anything what-so-ever!!     He always knew everything.

Ok, I think that I have posted my last scripture in this post. I really just want to speak from my heart. Once you give you heart to the care of Jesus, an entire different dimension will open up to you. You cannot believe the change that will take place in your heart, and in your mind. You realize one day that you have passed from a place of believing, unto a place of simply knowing.

I don’t believe that you could convince me otherwise of anything, that my King James Bibles states within its pages. There are stories in the Bible that truly make my mind say that is impossible. At the same time my heart knows that it is true, and takes precedence over my mind!! I know that I am from a more intelligent race of people, than those that I live among. I don’t understand these things completely, but I know that they are true!!      Ain’t God good?


       …..Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment