www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Island of Misfit Toys

I have been thinking about the complex that I live in. Everybody here does something, to make the rent money. Some work, and some get checks, and then you have the beg, borrow, and steal crowd. Acting like you might be a little bit social is discouraged. I know now why it is that way, because you never know what kind of a person that you are dealing. Some of these folks will snap at the drop of a hat, and often times very unexpectedly.

I do have a few friends around here, but they are few, and far between. I call this place the island of the misfit toys. If you are over thirty-five you might remember this island, on the Christmas show named, “Rudolf the red nosed reindeer.” 

It seems that everybody that lives here is a society reject, or a misfit. None of them seem to really fit in anywhere. Have you guessed the best part yet?     Yep,…..that’s right,…..I fit right on in with them!! Man, I am just happy to have a home, where when I shut the door the only madness, which I deal with, is mine. 

There is another thing that I an even more happy to have in my life, which is the peace of God. I also have a new job that only pays off, in meeting all my needs. I really like living here, because I know that it keeps me more humble. I have been in worse places in my life, so I have nothing to complain about. However, I climb way up on my pedestal, and look way down on my pity pot. 

Gee James, I thought that you were going to tell us a great story, of how you had arrived.    Well, I am going to tell you straight where I am at!!
 Isaiah 64:6  But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Would you like to know something that just might blow your mind?  Hold on to you hats!!    The time that you came to Jesus for your Salvation, the only thing that He saved was your soul, and that was it!!  Jesus did not save your body, or your mind, this can be traced back to the book of Genesis. 

Genesis 2:7  And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
 The soul is where the Spirit lives, and everything else is pretty much dirt. You see we have this thing called the flesh that gives us all the trouble. 

John 3:6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

If you take the time to read, the seventh chapter, of the book of Romans. Paul is going into this tantrum, or rant about the flesh. It seems that He just might be standing on the edge with this one. Never-the-less, Paul will be the one that tries to teach us how to handle this monster.

Romans 7:18  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

What I am trying to do in this post is to reveal to you, why it is that you do the things, which you don’t want to admit to doing. It is mostly because of your flesh, or you might have an unclean spirit with in you. Please, don’t freak out, and get religious, and clam up, and refuse to get healed.
Sometimes we are the way that we are because of generational curses, that we had nothing to do with. It comes from our ancestors that give place to the devil.

 Ephesians 4:27  Neither give place to the devil.  

I have come to realize that we really need to be cautious with giving place to the devil. Nations, States, Cities, and our people give place to the devil.           Do you want an example or two?

Roe vs. Wade: And now a few over one million babies, each year in the United States are being murdered, inside their mother’s womb. Right now in the United States, we have a referendum in our Supreme Court, about homosexual marriage.  That is nothing more than giving place to the devil. 

I don’t know if it is a city thing, but everywhere I go these days, I see homosexuals. They are in great abundance, and our beach supports their Gay Pride event yearly.      Can you see what happens when we give place to the devil?  He takes a little bit at a time, until we have been consumed. 

I have tried to write about one of these subjects, which lead to many different roads. The bottom line is this is Spiritual warfare.  I am sorry for leaving out some facts, or scriptures about this subject, but that is why we have our Bibles. 

2Corinthians 10:3-4  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

     ….Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment