www.billofrights.org

Friday, November 1, 2013

God goes in the God Box

It is really almost unbelievable, that I almost want to apologize, for not writing much this week. The truth is that I am so involved, with my own issues, that I simply don’t have much to write about. Sometimes the Lord is dealing so hard with a person, like He is with me right now, that I can’t really write.

Actually, I never write about anything that Jesus is not leading me.
This has been the week that everything seems to be falling apart.  Maybe not everything, but just the important things like my bicycle. I really depend heavily on my bike to ride around the city. It is a painful process walking just a matter of city blocks. It’s funny how I can ride my bike for miles with minor pain, but to walk causes almost immediate pain.

I know that I have come a long way in my Christian walk, because I would have cussed, and fussed about a week like this one. Instead of doing all that nonsense, I just turn up my praise now!!  It makes Father happy, and it set on fire the head of Satan.

Hebrews 13:15  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. I believe once we come to the understanding, which Father is behind everything that comes our way. It seems to be easier to offer up praise. We can tell by the book of Job, that any evil that comes against us, has to pass the Okay of Father.

We are so protected as the children of God, that Satan has to get permission to even mess with us. John 14:20  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

I am a visual person. When I can see something it makes it much clearer for me to understand. This verse can be visualized best with either using boxes, or envelopes. Let’s say that we use boxes. Write the name of Father on the largest box. Then write the name Jesus on the second largest box, and then write your name on the third box. Then write Jesus name on the smallest box. Then place the boxes in the order that they will fit inside each other.

This is a fantastic illustration of how we are hid in Christ. Anything that wants to come against us has to go through the process of going through the layers of boxes. The first box is Father. Nothing can come against us without Father’s knowledge, and permission. Once the Father box has been passed through, whatever it is comes to the Jesus box.

The Jesus box is the same protective service that Father has for us. Jesus will decide if He will allow the temptation to pass on any further. If Jesus allows it to continue to us, then it not only finds us sitting as bait, but we have another box inside of us which is a heart full of Jesus!!

Deuteronomy 31:6  Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

I believe that most Christians have a severe memory problem, with the things, of the Lord. I know that I do, but I don’t understand why that I do.  Maybe that is why this verse is repetitive theme in the Bible. Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

I really like to read the Old Testament in the Bible. The times have changed, but God hasn’t changed at all. In the United States of America is nothing more than a modern day Sodom, and Gomorrah. The homosexuals are taking over this country, and our President blasphemes God. He also supports the homosexual population of this country. There was even a man who swore under oath that He had sexual relation with our President.

Judgment is coming on our nation, as it very well should. There is not but one way that I can see us not having to suffer judgment. This is that one way:  2Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This is really saying something. Father is not even saying that the homosexuals or the blasphemers need to knock it off. He says if my own people will make their own way back to Him, and turn from our wicked ways!! We that call ourselves Christians really need to get our act back together. We are the ones that can change these situations surrounding this wicked nation that we live in.

I wonder how many of us so called Christians, are willing to turn, from our wicked ways? Before anybody gets mad at me for saying these things, I am standing in the front of the line, labeled shame and guilt!! I know that Father is Holy, and I know that not all of my actions are. 
 1Peter 1:15-16  But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16  Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.  

   Ain’t God good?

            ….Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment