www.billofrights.org

Monday, November 4, 2013

I Am Not Condemning...

Here is just a thought.     If I am a person that keeps my focus on the Lord, even though I sin in my lifestyle, am I just fooling myself?   Seriously, will I go to hell even though, I believe that I have been Saved by Jesus?   What if I go through times, of where I might have felt, that things were going in my direction? You know the times, which we tend to think, that our sin are minor compared to other times.

Can anybody relate to these issues which I am speaking about?  Often times, I feel like I am the only one, which is a mess in this world!!  Maybe, I spend too much time listening, to the preachers, on the radio. I may be wrong in the way that I feel. However, everything that I compare myself to Jesus, I truly come up way, and far short of the mark. Is not Jesus, the One that we should compare ourselves with?

Maybe I just take the things that I hear way too personal. It seems to me that the over-all message is once Jesus saves our soul that we should act, in the perfect manner, which He requires us to act. To me it is like once we come up, from whatever alter that we bowed down, and received our Salvation, that something should happen, that didn’t happen with me. 

The truth is that I really struggle every day to act like a Christian. I need to confess that this can be a real struggle. The truth is at the end of the day when I bow down before the Lord of my Salvation, I need to confess much more, than I think is right. Much more than most of the preachers, on the radio say, that should not be a part of my life. I sin much more, than I should according to most preachers.
The only true road map that I have to go by is the Holy Bible. I place all my faith in the Word of God, for without this Word, I am surely lost. There are a couple verses that I want to bring out, to show you the way that I feel about things. Matthew 18:11  For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. Without a doubt, I qualify on this level, because I was lost without the guidance of Jesus, to bring me back, into the presence of Father.

Is there anything else that I personally qualified for Jesus to do for me?  In the book of Mark, is where that I find my answer, to this question. Luke 5:31-32  And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. 32  I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I just don’t understand how that everybody, which is Saved is totally, transformed into a different person? I do not doubt that I have been Saved. I know that I am a different person, in every walk of life. I love folks, that I used to take great pride in hating them. I truly love the Word of the Lord, and try to live my life by these Words which that have been spoken, of the Lord, from my Bible.

To me it is a case of total confusion at times, while listening to the men of God, preaching the Word of God.  Can anybody relate to what I am saying?     Please don’t take me wrong.  I do desire to do everything right, and pleasing to the Lord, but still I fall short daily. I don’t know if it is possible to live in this way, why I cannot do it. Would God deny me of any good thing that He offers to others?
I have no guide to go by other than God’s Word. There is nothing with more authority than the Word of God.  In the book of Timothy this is what it says about God’s Word. 2Timothy 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The Word of God is the only true avenue that I have of knowing the real truth. If we can find a local church, which only teaches the Word of God we do well. I really thought that when I found this Christian radio station that I listen to daily, it was a fantastic find. However, all that preach the Word of God, DO NOT teach the true gospel of Jesus!!

I am not condemning any of the readers of their habits concerning the way they gain their knowledge of God. What I am saying is please; don’t believe everything that you hear, because it might be wrong.
 Take your own copy of the Holy Bible, and make sure that you are being taught correctly. As Christians we are equipped with the best teacher, which lives inside of us. John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible. Jesus is asking Peter a question, after Jesus broke out a hard saying to the crowd. John 6:67  Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? I love the answer that Peter gave Jesus, and it is exactly how I feel about my wobbly walk at times. John 6:68  Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Ain’t God good?

           ….Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment