www.billofrights.org

Monday, November 25, 2013

So Called Men of God?

Here is something that really bothers me with some, “so called,” men of God. I am talking about some, which are really popular, and seem to be well respected, in some of the Christian circles. Sometimes they will take a scripture, if not a few of them, and they seem to twist it into something else. I am aware that sometimes we can get a little misguided in what, or the way, that we believe. Usually before long Holy Spirit will do His job, and guide us back.

 John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

It seems like when these people are teaching something “new,” that only a select few have seemed to have found, then something changed. They seem to get aggressive that they are right, and only want to deal with those that believe the same way. 

I am really walking on eggshells in the way that I am trying to talk about this subject. I never have been one that was worried about offending anybody, if I felt that I was right. In this event I am only worried about offending Father.  1Chronicles 16:22  Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

The saddening truth with these particular folks, which I am talking about, I can’t tell if are anointed or true prophets. It is not that they are teaching a different gospel, and then again, they are teaching a different gospel. They are taking a verse in the Bible, and saying that what it says is not what it means.
Would you like me to show you what I am talking about?  Most of my readers know by now that God is not the author of confusion. (1 Corinthians 14:33)

2Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. To me that verse goes hand in hand, with this verse. Luke 19:10  For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. 

You know I would believe anything that Jesus said. I have no problem trusting the Words that Jesus spoke are true. However, these geniuses that are teaching, that some folks were born to go to Hell. They say that some have no hope of Salvation. I have a real problem with believing that school of thought.
Wasn’t Satan already in the presence of God, when sin was found in him?
  Isaiah 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

These same folks teach about Holy Spirit, saying that He has changed from the writings of the Old Testament. They actually say that He no longer reveals Himself is an unknown tongue. He no longer gets inside of a person, and manifest Himself in anyway, other than a guide for our conscious. These folks say that any other manifestation of Holy Spirit is not of the true Spirit, and it is another spirit.
Well dear readers I am here to tell you that is not the first time, that our God has been called a devil.
Matthew 12:24  But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. I am not going to beat anybody over the head with scripture, until you say that I am right. I don’t want to do anything except lead you to the water of the truth, in the Word. It is up to all of us to decide whether we will drink of the well of eternal life.
I do have a couple more scriptures to submit for the edifying of your wisdom.   Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

It really seems to me if that statement that Paul is true, and I believe that it is. Either every Words of the Bible are true, or it is not fit to burn for heat!! The choice is ours to make.  I believe the Bible myself, and I believe this statement. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and I believe in the Trinity. I believe anytime that it says anything about Jesus, that it also includes Father, and Holy Spirit.  I really believe that there is no change, in any part, of the Trinity of God.

You know what?   I also believe that when good folks get confused, and start thinking that it might be about us, that is when they start preaching, and teaching a new thing. However, it is not about anyone of us. The only part that we play, in this entire deal is the fact, that we have been invited to be a part of God. We don’t have an option to change anything, which we don’t like about the way, in which things are running.

We are blessed to be chosen to begin with, because we deserve Hell!! Some of us are going to get exactly what we all deserve to have, in our lives. The remaining people are going to receive such great mercy, that we did nothing to receive other than believing, on the shed blood of Jesus, for the sacrifice of OUR sins. 

If you are offended by what I have just said, then you need the Salvation of the Lord in your life. Don’t let you pride rob you of such a great event in your life. Those that have been washed in the blood realize what a mess that we are, or at least have a better understanding of it. We are not offended, because we are redeemed!!

Ok.    Last thing.     Mark 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Ain’t God good?

          ….Much Love         

No comments:

Post a Comment