www.billofrights.org

Monday, October 28, 2013

Deductive Reasoning

I was just sitting here thinking, that I should write something. I wasn’t talking about the normal stuff, which I write about. Just something different, kind of like, I have written in the past. I thought maybe I would write about something humorous, or maybe about something serious. I didn’t even mean that I wanted to post what I wrote. I just thought that I need to stretch, my normal boundaries.

I thought about it for a few minutes, and then started to use deductive reasoning, concerning what I should write about. What is of main interest to me?   Jesus.   OK.      What do I really care about?    Jesus.  Well,…OK.    James there must be something else that you care about.    Oh,…there is another thing that I really care about.    Good, now we are getting somewhere.     What is it?     Doing the will of the Lord.     OK,…I get it!!     You might as well write what you normally write about!!

Actually, there is nothing normal about the God that I write about. I really don’t think that I could write about any subject that is more different, than everything else. Father has a humorous side to Him, and there in nothing more serious than He is, I really considered writing about something other than, but I really do not care to change format, for even one post!!

I agree with the Apostle Paul when he says this: Phillipians 3:8  Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, I am not saying that I am holier than thou, because I don’t see myself in that manner. 

The truth of the real way that I see myself most of the time is completely inferior. Completely inferior to Jesus, and highly inferior to most human beings. The saving grace to this is the fact, that I believe that I have found my calling from the Lord. I can’t even start to tell you, why Jesus has chosen me to write this blog. I don’t write that well, and nothing about me say’s that I am a writer.
The great thing is that I have a great subject to write about. I really feel that Jesus is the most interesting subject that there ever was, and will ever be!! He truly is the International man of mystery, and to know Him, is to love Him. I can’t understand why people can’t realize, what we are dealing with in Jesus, because everything about Him points to love. The truth is that we all desire love. We desire to be loved, and to love others. Jesus fits right in us with complete perfection. 1John 4:19  We love him, because he first loved us.

The truth is that Jesus made all the first moves. He is the star of the land called Heaven. in the book of Revelation, Jesus says this about Himself. Revelation 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus has done everything to satisfy the demands, of the Father, to redeem us back to Him.  Romans 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Is this cool or what?     Somebody actually died in my place, that I might have life!!    Honestly, has anybody ever gave their life in your place, so that you could live on?    Jesus gave His life for us that we could live eternally!!            AWESOME!!

While Jesus was walking the earth the disciples marveled about the power that Jesus showed, as He calmed the storm.Luke 8:25  And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.

It wasn’t until Jesus was resurrected from death, that some of the disciples finally believed that He was truly the Messiah. John 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 

This is why I write this blog. I want to lead everyone that doesn’t believe in Jesus in His direction. I count it a privilege to write this blog. I have found the will of the Lord in my life today, and I am so over-joyed to do this, in the name of Jesus. If I would have had to guess, what the Lord would have me do in His service. I don’t even think that writing would have even crossed my mind.

Ain’t God Good?                  Deuteronomy 6:5  And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

…..Much Love       

No comments:

Post a Comment