www.billofrights.org

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Very Best Deal

Have you ever wondered what happened before?  Oh, I am sorry. What I am talking about is Genesis one, and verse one. I am pretty sure, that everybody who believes the Word of God has wondered. The more religious ones will say something, along the lines, that we are not supposed, to question God!!     Question?   To me that is ludicrous. I didn’t realize that I had placed a question, to anyone other than the readers, of this blog. 

The truth is that I don’t fear Father in that way. I give Father Reverence, as best that I can, as my Creator, my Father, and the one that holds my next breathe, in His lungs!! I respect Father, in the same way. I don’t fear Him, in a way that means that I am scared of Him, and there are several choice scriptures, that I will use to make my point. 

Hebrews 4:16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. This is why I am not scared of my Father. Once we accepted the sacrifice that Jesus made for us, on the cross. We now have an offer to come into the throne room. We have the offer to come, before the throne of Father anytime that we choose. We don’t even have a limit on the time that we can stay there.

As believers, and children of the Most High God, we can run in, without more invitation. We don’t have to knock, or request an audience with the King. We don’t have to wait for somebody to open to door. We don’t have to wait on permission, to enter into the throne room. The only thing that we have to do, or need to do, is open the door to the throne room, and walk right on in!!

As children of our Father, we can run right on in if we want to, and we will not find any resistance, from anybody ever. We are to come boldly!! We don’t care when our children run, into the room that we are in, and our Father doesn’t either!! We are welcome at any time, which we choose to enter, because we are family, and we are loved!!
Don’t you think that the fact that the name of this throne reveals that there is something special about it?         The throne of grace.         There has to be a reason, which this throne room is exclusive to family only. If you are not family, the truth is that you will never see this room. It is only offered, and available to the family of God.
Why can’t just anybody come into this room?   That is fairly simple to explain. The reason that this room is not open to all those that choose to walk in, is because of what we walk out with. We leave with mercy, and grace, and all that we desire to have to fix what is wrong. 

We come into this room to worship!! King David told us what to do, and how to enter in. Psalms 100:4  Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.  We never come before our God and Father without an offering. We bring Him our tithes, but always bring our praises to Father!!

I know that it takes money for a ministry to operate, and the reason Father requires us to give a small portion, of what He gives to us is simple. It is nothing more, than an act of obedience. Father really don’t need our money, He just want to see who is willing to trust Him. Matthew 25:23  His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

That is not the Lord said about tithing. Although, it seems to fit, and it is good for you pre-blessing on what He did say about tithing. Malachi 3:10-11  Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11  And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

This is what the little ten percent gets you and me. I personally favor the rebuking of the devourer, because I need him to stay off my back!! If you will study this out in the book of Malachi you will find that it covers everything in your life.      Why would He cover everything in our lives, for doing one simple act?

That is the best part!!  He wants us to focus on the reason we were created to begin with. Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit want you, and me to focus, on our relationship with God.  We were created to have a relationship, and to give honor, and praise to our creator!!

If you think about what is really going on here, and what we have been offered to just believe, it is the best deal that anyone will ever receive. We are actually richer, than anybody on this earth is with the things of value, which they possess. We are heading into a land of perfection!! Have you ever really just thought about the things, that you know about our new home? 1Corinthians 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I am sorry that I have been all over, in this post. When I start talking about the Lord, I get carried away, and go where the Spirit leads me. I lost is after the first paragraph, and can’t get back to it right now. I do want to close with this today.

We were created to have a relationship with our Father. King David seemed to have a serious grip on how to praise the Lord, in the right way. Psalms 100 is an excellent example, of the way that we should give our creator the praise, which He deserves. I believe that if we would us this as the way that we come before the Lord, it would make Him feel our love toward Him. 

Psalms 100:1  A Psalm of praise. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
2  Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3  Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4    Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Ain’t God good?

        ….Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment