www.billofrights.org

Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Cannot Sing

I cannot sing. I can’t stay in tune when I sing. I am a mess, and all over the place.  The problem with that, if there is a problem, is that I love to sing praise to my Lord!! I love to be a part of praise and worship, in a church, that praises the way that I like to praise. Actually, I like to praise in most ways that the children of the Most High praise. I also like to sing while I ride my bicycle, and when I am walking, and when I am at home!! 
Truthfully, most of my day, and I am really serious about this when I say it. Most of my day, I am in conscious contact with Jesus. I am either singing to Him, or talking with Him, or I am in prayer. I don’t know anything better to do with my day. I am not saying that I have become some super Christian, because I fail in a lot of ways. However, in the ways that I fail, I still look to the Lord of my Salvation. Proverbs 3:6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

You know once you really hook up with the giver of life, and care enough to study what you have, and what you have been given. It will change the way that you look at everything!! It will even change the way that you look, and receive the scriptures in the Bible. I want to show you a scripture, which is full of good things about us. 1Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Wow!!  How about that?  Do you see the key words?   Let me point them out, so there is no confusion, about how good our God is to us. The first is chosen, royal, priesthood, holy, and peculiar. These are all talking about us. The next part is about what, and who, that we should be. We should be people that praises!! We should praise Jesus, with all that we are, because……Should I point out the fact that He delivered us into His marvelous light, or the fact that He is worthy?

Revelation4:11  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Jesus is worthy to receive everything that we muster as far as praise is concerned!! We cannot even give the praise to Him that is due. Think about this…..

We will be in a land, that we have never been in, and our, and I stress the word OUR God, has created for us to spend eternity with Him. I would be lying, if I said that I understood, the meaning of eternity, because I don’t have a clue how to phantom the thought!! Although, I get excited, when I think about certain things. That is not true either, because every thought about our new home gets me excited. 

I realize new and different things each day. Can you really imagine the conversations, that we will have in Heaven? Now, I am not talking about when we talk with the patriarchs of the Bible. Once we get to Heaven there will be no language barriers, to hinder our conversations, with each other. We will be able to understand what actually drew us to Jesus. I mean seriously now, wouldn’t you like to hear the story that brought a native, which has never worn any clothes to Jesus?

Our new home in Heaven will be mind blowing!! The first thing that will absolutely blow my mind is the fact that I made it in!! If you want to get religious, and judge me on what I just said, then have at it!! I don’t care, because I know how I have lived, and the only reason that I will be there is because of Jesus!! There is no other reason that I will ever, be invited in to the kingdom of Heaven. I am very grateful for what Jesus done, so I could enter in. I did nothing to deserve this graciousness, and kindness that has been extended to me. I have never done anything to deserve it.

The truth is that I am very grateful for all that the Lord has done for me. Here on this earth, He takes care of my every need. He feeds me, and shelters me, and supplies my daily needs. He talks to me, and comforts me. I can’t even imagine what is to come. We have built this relationship, which leaves me hungry for more. It is not that I am unsatisfied in the least. It is because I realize that there is so much more, that I have not tapped into yet!!

Don’t  you find it absolutely mind-blowing that, we were created to have a relationship with Jesus? If we choose to accept that mission, the only time that we will suffer, any hardship and pain, is the time that we are on the earth. Once we pass from wearing of this earth suit. We will never endure any more pain ever again.

This is not true for those that reject the relationship offered by Jesus. It really doesn’t matter how good a time, that they think, that they are having in their lives. The truth is that until Jesus touches their lives, they are Spiritually dead inside, and haven’t began to live. When they die that am dammed to spend eternity, in a place that was never created, for human beings to be in. a place that was prepared to torture Satan, and his demons forever.

It really doesn’t sound like a place that I would want to visit, little lone spend an eternity!!     Do you have any idea how long forever is anyway?     Ain’t God good?

    Much Love     

No comments:

Post a Comment