www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Have Gone Through so many Changes

Did you realize that Billy Graham made this statement at one time? He said, “If I was to come to the end of my life, and there was no God, and no Jesus and I had the opportunity to live my life over again. I would not change a thing, because living the life, of a Christian is rewarding.” This is not a direct quote, so don’t hold it against me, if I bungled the words somewhat. The only reason that I brought this up, is relevant, to what I am going to say.

If I had a choice, of the kind of people, which I would spend the rest of my life here on earth. It would be hands down, the true believers of Jesus Christ. Please look at what I said again. The true believers. The ones that really has a heart for, and loves our Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ. Not the pretty ones and the ones that present themselves as flawless. 

I am talking about those that have really received a touch from the Masters Hand, and will never be the same again. The ones that don’t have anything to prove about themselves, but only want to tell what really happened. How Jesus came in, and gave them life, and the difference that He continues to make today.
The story of Jesus Christ is an ongoing story. Once Jesus comes into a person’s life, that’s just the beginning. 

That is where a lot of folks are wrong in their denial of Jesus. They are actually under the illusion, that giving their life over to Jesus is a death sentence. That could not be farther from the truth!! In all reality a person is Spirituality dead apart from Jesus. You cannot even start to live without Jesus coming in to your life, and taking over!!

The truth is that we all need a Jesus invasion in our lives!! Sadly, that is not the way that it works. Jesus is waiting on an invitation, before He will come into the heart of a person. There is a problem with the way that this works though. If you don’t make the choice to have Jesus in your life, there is a default mode. You don’t really have to choose for Satan, to be the master of your life. He simply is because not choosing Jesus.

There are good people, in this world, that say that they don’t choose either. That sound like it will work, but it simply will not. Just because you will not make a choice, doesn’t mean that a choice will be made for you. The way that I see this, and have been taught in this manner. Actually, the Holy Bible is where that I have got my information from, and I believe it with all my heart, and Soul. If you don’t choose Jesus Christ, as your Lord, and Savior, then you are lost. Lost means that you are under the influence of Satan, and you are Hell bound.

There is really good news though. As long as you are breathing you can call on Jesus, and repent of your sins. You can accept the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross, for your sin debt. The price has already been paid, and Jesus paid it for you, and for me. The only thing that we have to do, is to receive in our hearts, who Jesus is, and what that He done for us.

Getting back to what I was saying, I had rather spend my time, with real loving, caring, and nurturing Christians. However, there is a problem with spending too much of my time with them. It is good to fellowship with these people, in my home church. Eventually, I need to become one of these people myself. There comes a time, in the life of every Christian, when we become the shining example of Jesus, like those that we are still attracted to. 

Paul wrote about Spiritual maturity, and this is the point that we must achieve, to continue on the mission, that will be set before us. Hebrews 5:14  But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. 

Being a Christian is really not an easy thing to pull off, at least not for me. There are times when I would like to tell some people, exactly what I think of their actions. Sometimes when I am sinning in my mind, I use language, which could make me blush!!  There are times when lust, simply fills my mind. You can tell that I am not a very good Christian at times.

It seems that if I ever get free, from one thing, that there is always something, that takes its place. Some things keep rearing their ugly head up, in my life over and over. Actually, I am a pretty poor excuse for a Christian. I don’t understand how these other people seem to live perfect Christian lives. I simple cannot do it!! 

I need Jesus to help me, and to forgive me, as much today, as any other day. Can I share something with you?     I am the reason that Jesus came to this earth. I can prove it by something that Jesus said, in the book of Mark. 

     Mark 2:17  When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. 
 I am sick, but I am getting a little better every day. I think that when Jesus changes a person it is different for each person. I think that some it seems like just one touch and everything is different. Then there are those like myself, which He simply keeps on touching, and changing things. Until the time that we are called home, and changed, the final change into perfection.

You might be confused why I write about my imperfections so often. Please don’t be, because it is the reason that I write at all. I am writing to the ones that lives are not perfect. I am writing to the ones that still struggle with different issues. I am writing to those, which dare love their Lord and Savior, without being perfect. 
I have found in my life that everything has pretty much disappeared, with the exception of Jesus Christ. I have gone through so many changes, that it is ridiculous However, there has been on consistent event, in my life that has never changed, and never will. Jesus has always been in the background of my life keeping my alive, for a purpose. It was always the same purpose. To have a relationship with Him, and attract others to Him!!          Ain’t God good?

            ….Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment