www.billofrights.org

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The victory is ours!!


I did something today that I am not very proud of doing. I shot my mouth off when I really didn't have to say a thing. The problem is what I said it is not very Christian like. I said that I am getting to the point of hating these people. I was talking about a certain group of people. There was a lot going on, and it was happening really fast when I said it.
This sweet Christian woman said to me, “ Don't you mean that you hate the way that they act sometimes?” This was my out if I had chosen to take it. I guess by now that you know that I didn't. However, I did chose to bury myself a little deeper. I said that I meant what I said, and I used to hate the way that they acted. It is getting to the point now that I hate them. She left it alone, and I can see why.
Now, I know that I have hate in my heart, because that is what it say's in Luke 6:45. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. How did I let these folks get that under my skin to be hating them? I think that she was right when she said that I hate what they do. I was the one that took it to another level though.
I know that I am at the point where I am chomping at the bits to get into my place to live. I haven't moved on the list for the last three weeks either. I have put this in God's hands. Not only now is there hate in my heart, I am also failing in my trust of Father to know the right timing. I know that I don't know better than He does.                  I think I am about to fall apart!!
I am a man that makes a lot of mistakes. I use the word mistakes instead of calling it what it really is, and that is sin. I would really like to be sin free, but that is not going to happen. I guess that I am freaking out over the hate issue, because of one reason. I used to have a lot of hate in my heart, and I know the devastation that it causes. Father can not bless a man with issues of hate binding his heart up.
I had to work very hard on getting the hate out of my life, my thought, and out of my heart. I really was thinking that this was all cleared up, but I know now that some has crept back in. All I need to do now is repent of the words that I chose to use, and ask the Lord to search my heart, and expose anything that He finds that is not of Him. Then we can deal with what the He finds together.
There is no sense in continuing to wallow in sin once it has been exposed. It is totally nasty to leave unresolved sin in our lives. It just slams the breaks on the growth that we are experiencing. Once we know of a sin problem it is up to us to deal with the issue. We don't never have to feel the need to be over-whelmed with it, because it is pointless to try to tackle the issue alone. That is what Jesus lives for. He is the one that we should run right to with our issues and problems.
Once we that these problems to the foot of the cross, we can walk away as free, and clean as we ever was to begin with. Now, we can have fellowship with Father, and now He can continue to bless us in the way that He desires to bless us. Father is good!! He don't want us to be defeated by anything, or any situation. He wants us to walk around with our heads held up. We are the ambassador’s of Jesus Christ, and, we are no good if we are walking around defeated!!
The victory is ours!! We are to be living victorious Christian lives, on every level, everyday of our lives here on this earth. I personally know how hard that can be to pull off, day in, and day out. I know all to well, what it means to walk around defeated, on all levels. I am here to testify today that life is really worth the living when a person has the right motivation. I have tried all things, and if not, most things to satisfy this hole in the middle of my being. They left me with a breeze still blowing through me.
One thing, and only one thing was a perfect fit. Once I put Jesus Christ in that hole He was a perfect fit!! That breeze stopped blowing, and my mind starting to calm down. My life is so much better, and that minor problem that I had with hate. It is nothing now. I just have one more thing to do now, and I will be totally free once again.

…...........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment