www.billofrights.org

Sunday, February 17, 2013

There is a wind of change blowing through


I feel the need to call this the revelation of the secret sin Sunday. Today's church service was nothing more than awesome. I really love my church. Every Sunday that I can remember, we have had a visitation from Holy Spirit. It really seems that every Sunday here lately has got more powerful each time.
There is a move from God going on at the temple that I worship in. It might be all over the city of Jacksonville. Then again it might be all a crossed this great nation. I don't know for sure how far that it is spreading. This I do know though, the United States of America needs a revival. This country as a whole needs to repent for wandering away from God. We need to repent for forcing God out of our public school systems, and our judicial systems. We need to repent for the homosexuality that is being practiced in this nation.
We have taken the presence of God out of everything that we should not even try to run without Him. No wonder there is so much trauma in the school systems today. Kids killing other kids in school. We need to invite the Holy God back into our lives, and admit to Him that we messed up. We were wrong in thinking that we could live on our own, and that we desperately in need of Him. We should pray for His mercy, because we are not strong enough to handle His wrath.
I know that I got caught up in the moment, but there is a wind of change blowing through. It's coming to the point of vital decision time. Whether we want to accept the fact or not, we have been living in a time of grace. It will not stay like this forever, because there is a change taking place right now, as you read this blog.
Our Creator gave us a manual to live by that contains all the secrets that we need to know to live happy, and peaceful lives. It is called the Holy Bible. Unfortunately, the people who make the laws in this country don't read this book. They are not taken into consideration that the only reason this country has seen any real success is because the original founders were real Christians. This country was founded because of religious oppression in England. We had to be free to worship the real God that created us.
We have gotten so far off track, but there is still hope for us. Hope for our nation. Hope for our cities. Hope for our church, and our families. I personally believe that our Almighty Creator whose name is I Am, is going to give us this chance to come back under His care. In the Word of God He say's what will happen, by the choice that we make. We are making a choice that will involve our extreme future living quarters.           Do you want to spend your eternity in comfort, or extreme misery?
It is amazing to me the people that make the wrong choice. Actually, we have all been guilty of making very bad choices in our lives, and for our lives. There is no shame in making a bad choice. The only shame is continuing to live in the wrong choice once you know the difference. I never write like this. It isn't what I wanted to write, but this is much better. Holy Spirit impressed me to write like this.
I know, and understand the reasons not to humble ourselves to the Lord. I think that I have had most of them, but....... But kills everything that has been said behind that word. Jesus can have the same effect. Once you come to the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ everything becomes different. You will know the true love of God. You will have a helper to walk beside you in all that comes your way. You life will be much different if you will allow it to be that way. Jesus will not take your free will from you. You still have the right to choose anything that you want. All you have to do is choose to follow in the footsteps of the Lord, and you will never be alone.
If you have never been in the real presence of the living God then you don't really know His love. If you have been under conviction then you know of a guilt pressing hard on your every fiber of your being. Once you confess your sin, and your need for a Savior something happens. You no longer feel the need to run away from God. You will run into His presence every chance that you get, and love it!!
Nothing can beat being in the presence of the One that created us. I lived 49 years until I actually was in the presence of God. Now, it is on the front of my mind at all times with the desire to get back to that place. I simply loved that presence so much that I just want to stay there.

….............Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment