www.billofrights.org

Monday, February 4, 2013

more mood swings


Please Lord give me the strength to wait on my own place!!      You know that I am ready to walk out, and leave everything behind!!       I am sick and tired of being around this most miserable group of Christians that I have every been around before.        I feel like Jonah did when you sent him to Nineveh.          What good can come from being around this bunch of heretics doing what they are doing?                  I know that the whole world has gone mad.
The top Yahoo story today was did Beyonce flash the sign of the Illuminati.          What the heck is so surprising about that?       If you are going to be of the kind of value that she has something has to change in your life.       Most folks sell out their souls to Satan.      There is nothing strange about doing that in today’s time, either for power, money, or both.       Usually, I stay away from the “Witch hunt” kind of things on my blog, but I am all about exposing the lies of Satan.     What better chance to show off his beautiful mistress flashing a sign to his honor?
Even blind folks would have to admit that she is quite easy on the eyes.     Especially, after all the Hollywood effects that are added throughout her body from her roots down to the toes.    She is a very great over all entertainer, and it would be a shame for her to burn in hell.     Although, there is no fence straddling in Gods world.        It is what it is!!
Now,......Back to my own private pity party!!      You know that I had to invite you, because misery does love company!!      I really don't know what is wrong with me today.     I have been writing all day, about a bunch of nothing.      Now, you know that I ain't got no problem with a bunch of nothing, but this was far worse than my normal.       I have wrote about my biggest failed relationship, and honestly that needed to go in the garbage.
I really think that I know what is going on.      I am scared that I will have to live the rest of my life alone.         By alone, I mean without the presence of a woman.      I am just a few days short of fifty years old, and it appears that the strong parts of my body, are not as strong as they once were. Yeah,......That's right!!                               I know that modern medicine has a working solution for all that, or do they just cover one aspect of it?
What about the emotional side of having less vigor than I am used to having?             What about the part that gets you all riled up by a certain smell?                 What about the part that makes a man really feel like a man to begin with?                 I may simply be more sensitive than normal, but when the rest of your body has already began the process of dying a few years earlier than what is normally expected, I can't see why I wouldn't be.
Part of me, and not the positive part, feels like I am being condemned to a dungeon to spend the rest of my life alone.      To never have any more fun, and to finish dying this slow miserable death that started the day that I was born.
Right now, I need to have one of those joyous mood swings where I tell the devil that I have had enough of his crap.                You might as well go ahead, and place your neck under my feet without an argument.                        It will be better for you to do this.                 Now, if you choose to do this the hard way.                   I promise to kick you square in the parts that don't work to well on me anymore, and run and hide behind Jesus with my tongue sticking out just for you!!
I know that you know better than to even try to approach me while that I am in His presence.            See,....Big Boy,.......I know what happened for you to cause this ruckus in my Spirit.          You caught me in a bad place wandering out from my personal protection.            Then you showered me with all the fiery darts of pity that you could.              You know my weak spots.               I will give you that much.                      There is something that you don't know.
I read the book.                I know what happens with you.               I will apologize to you though, but you had your chance.                          I even know what happens with me......

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment