www.billofrights.org

Saturday, February 2, 2013

The video is out!!


I am tired. I spend too much time simply trying not to be where that I stay. I can't even say that I live there, because I feel like I am not wanted. If you read this blog, then you know that my assumptions were correct. This changes the entire game for me. I am not going to spread a virus into an already dying network. I am simply not going to attend any more of those crazy meeting that they want us to attend on Monday nights. They have showed me their true colors, and there is nothing that they can say to improve my situation.              My situation is fully intact.                 Father has my back!!     Nuff said?
I need some rest though. I try to leave every morning but Sunday, before the sun comes up. I don't go back in at night until all the big wigs have laid down their weapons, and departed for the day. I was so tired Friday that I didn't go to my ministry assignment at McDuff. I didn't get up until 8:30, and my buddy had been calling me to let me know that I didn't have to be there today, because he was going to be late. He didn't even know that I was still at the mission.
It is getting really hard to stay away all the time. I spend a lot of time here in the library. I love the library, but I guess that enough of a good thing can grow bitter. I need to have my own place. I know that it is coming, and I thank the Good Lord for it, but still I am getting worn out. It will be so awesome to close my door, and be alone.          I am a loner by nature.             I am very comfortable in my own skin, and can keep myself entertained for many hours.     I know that is a blessing.    I see so many that have not acquired that talent in their lives as of yet.


You know what I love about the things that I tell you that goes on inside the walls of my church? You can go behind me, and watch the videos.     You can see the things that I didn't tell you about. You can see, and hear the Word being preached just as I did.    However, you might can do all this, but I doubt that you can get the full blown experience without being there live.      There is something special about being in the presence of Father.       To me I can't imagine being in any better place.
While I am writing this I am reviewing the events of that day.          I can tell you that in person it got the full blown effect.       You really can't hear the clapping of the hands, or the shouts from the audience.      The nuances, or the noises that come from the believers, as they worship the Lord.
This is the first time that I have taken the opportunity to see the video clip.     I don't think that they are going to show the part where Jesus revealed Himself to us, in different ways.     Maybe most people find that too personal to have it shown in the general public.     I can see where that they might feel that way.      I know that I had to be looking pretty silly while the glory of God was shinning down on me.        I think that it really wouldn't matter though, because I am a dead man.     Jesus told us that we had to become as dead men.      We could not suffer offense.      He said that offense must come, but we should not let it affect us.
I am gonna try to place that video, or at least the live link to it, so there is no excuse for folks not to see it.      I know that everybody don't care anything about God.      There are people right now would argue that they do care about the things of the Lord.
Can I tell you how you can know for sure.       Jesus said that we can know them by their fruit. I have never known Jesus to lie.       If He says a thing it is a sure bet that it will come true.    Some folks think that they are all for Jesus, but they are really not.         Do you want me to tell you how that I know this for sure?          It is fairly simple................I used to be one of them!!
OK,............I watched the whole video.    It didn't show all of us receiving from the Lord. It probably showed maybe a tenth....Maybe.      You can tell by the video that Nathan has an anointing over his life.         You can tell that by how quick that they were going down.      I was there!!     I saw it!!     I know what happened!!        I went down also!!      Plus, I am in the video!!

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment