www.billofrights.org

Thursday, February 7, 2013

the essence of just a thought


Sometimes I get into a case of the melancholy blues, reminiscing kind of thing when I revert back to my old days. I start listening to some of the old songs, and for some reason I tend to listen to some that I never did listen to anyway. I don't even know why I said that, because I can already tell this will not end up like it started. I don't even know why I would even care to reminisce about anything. There really is not anything that I can remember that could ever tie into anything good.
The word reminisce is closely tied to another word. That word is regret in any form of the word that it can be used. Maybe this only applies to me, and my life. I certainly hope everybody don't feel the same way about this as I do. There has got to be some thoughts that put a big ole smile on your face when you think about your past thoughts and events.

“BURP, BURP, BURP, BURP, BURP...............CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE,..............CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE...............THIS IS A RED ALERT,...........I REPEAT, THIS IS A RED ALERT,..........ALL BATTLE STATIONS.........ALL BATTLE STATIONS THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL...........THIS IS A FULL FLEDGED ATTACK BY THE ENEMY!!!

Wow!!                How would you like to have that going off in you mind, about a thousand times a day?        That is my early warning system that has been installed inside my soul by Jesus.      It always goes off when the satanic gang is trying to invade any part of my being, and lead me astray.
I really don't know what the Lord has planned for my future, but He really is putting me through some serious training.     Everything has been heightened, as far as my awareness goes.     I really was starting to write about my past ties, and the musical link that used to be in the form of a stronghold in my life.       Then all of a sudden what I wrote (burp, burp) was actually materializing in my Spirit.
My past life has been so corrupted that I really can't afford to be looking back.      I have the most beautiful sight in my future, and that is where my focus needs to remain.     If I can simply live in this one day.      Actually, the only one that I have to live in, or to do anything else in, is located on the inside of the perimeters of this day.       I think that within this perimeter that the source of my troubles is to be found.
I don't know why but I can go from having a wonderful day, to wallowing in the muck and mire, in a hypersonic flash.     I actually know who the culprit is, and how he is setting me up for the kill. That is a lot better than it used to be.      I remember times that I would simply say, where did that thought come, as I blindly dove in for a fatal sin.
He is that fallen Angel that hates every fiber of our being.    He is shooting fiery darts at my heart with great hopes that just one will stick inside of me.      If just one shot sticks me, with that slow release venom inside.     It can start a chain reaction of events that I might not be able to recover from.     The strange thing about this whole deal is that the only one that he care anything about trapping inside a wall of utter madness is us.      Us means the ones that has already professed Christ in our lives.
Why in the world would he waste any time trying to entrap a soul that already belongs in his court?    Now if he can make one of God's own elect fall.     Then he can use that as a tool to draw more into his scam.       This is how subtle that he really works.     It can start with a song .    Most of the songs that we really enjoyed in times past are hard wired with a memory attached.    Then we get a chance to relieve the memory long enough to bring about a desire.     The desire may take a while to build up, until you actually achieve a need for an actions to take place to full fill that desire.
Can you see where this is heading?               That is all it takes.              Just one brief encounter with a simple thought.       Just one simple thought never questioned again.      A song from a time that has already passed.        Before long you wonder how, they are doing.     The next thing you have meet once again to catch up on life.       Both decide that the forbidden fruit needs to be re-explored. Then you wake up sitting in divorce court with you children sitting a crossed the room crying their eyes out.
Just think.......At one time this heartbreak of misery, was nothing but a controllable thought.

…......Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment