www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

whatcha think heaven will be like?


I been thinking again, and the Word says that Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us. It also says that in 1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
One more thing before I get started here, We are make in the image of God. Now, do y'all ever just wonder what heaven will be like? Apparently, there is going to be some things that we can't imagine being there. I think that is kinda wonderful, because I have this great imagination. Anyone that has ever spent much time with me can testify to this statement.
I used to think that I would get bored just praising God all day. I thought that the things that I desired to do would be so much beneath Father that it would be out of the question. Honestly, just thinking that I was going to be trapped in paradise doing nothing more than giving praise to the Father. Then it donned on me, that I was created in the image of Father, so we were more alike than I had ever realized.
It will be a 24/7 good time forever!! We will be doing different things to bring glory to the Father. Kind of like we do now, but not the same.....I think. In other words I don't believe that we will ever get bored. We will not have a concept of time, because we will not have any reason for time. I can't really say what we will be doing, but I am fixing to tell you what I want to be doing some of the time.
I want to jam with Jesus!! I am looking forward to seeing Jesus on stage playing several music instruments. I want to hear Him playing the guitar, and the piano. I especially want to hear Jesus call me by my name to come up, and join with Him playing!! I want to hear Him also sing. I hope in the land of heaven that my singing is better than it is here.
I am also looking forward to enjoying the comfort of the great wild beast in heaven. Can you imagine a large African Lion wrestling you to the ground, simply to lick you in the face? That would be wild wouldn't it? Can you even fathom have one laying on top of you just purring, because the beast is happy that your with it? Now, that I would call heaven!! I think that we would have access to all the animals here on earth. Maybe a few that we have never even thought about existing, or haven't existed in our life time.
Have y'all ever thought about travel in heaven? Do you think that it will pretty much be a mind thing? Just think you are somewhere, and you are there. How about the recreational enjoyment of travel? I have liked to travel in many different ways on earth. I would love to fly on a dragon, or maybe a Pegasus. Or maybe I could ride a horse there, and actually enjoy myself. I have never enjoyed a horse ride hear on earth. Horses and myself have never got along well.
Do y'all reckon there will be  Harley Davidsons in heaven? Maybe since they use gold for asphalt there will be something much better than a Harley. I sure hope so for the sake of the bikers that will go home to live in heaven.  Can't you just see Jesus on a Harley?
I truly hope for a great bass pond. I love to catch, and eat large mouth bass!! I know this ain't nothing but the redneck in me coming out. I have spent a lot of enjoyable times in my life just fishing. I really don't care what kind they are just as long as they are biting. Some of the best recreational times that I have had it catch brim, and bluegill fish as large as my hand. I was reeling them in so fast that I could only use one rod to catch them with. I am telling you that was a great day!!
I would like to lay in a field on my back watching the clouds pass by. I used to do that when I was a kid. There is something about doing that makes you feel as small as you are in the scheme of things. The clouds seem so far away, as they twist and form shapes right before your very eyes. I have spent hours out in the country doing these things.
I know now that I will not get bored in heaven. There will always be something of interest to be doing. God created us in His image. That means that we like the same things. The next time that we are looking at a beautiful mountain scenery we need to realize that in the land of heaven the scenery will be even more spectacular!!
…..........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment