www.billofrights.org

Monday, February 4, 2013

If I had control ...............


Do you ever think that you are going to have an easy day simply catching up on the things that you have been putting off doing for a while? You know that it shouldn't take too awful long, so you just head into the mission. That is what I have been doing for the last two hours now. I forgot to figure in a couple factors that should have been at the top of the list.
The first one is that I am messing with my computer.       That is a major point in itself.    After all, who control our computers?      I could tell right off the bat that I have little control.     If I had control then it would tell me what I really want to know, and not have me seeking what I really want to know, out of the mess that it assumes, that I want to know.        I don't really think that it assumes anything more than if I have to look through a bunch of crap to find what I need.     If it supplies more of what I don't need, that I will grow weary, and get off track.         Can ya feel me?
What makes this blasted thing think that I need a date since I am looking for a church to attend? Hey,....Just maybe if I find a church, then there is a good chance that I might need to take out a loan. Everyone knows that the minute that I take out a loan, I immediately should be looking for a cheaper rate to refinance the first loan. Since I found a way to save x amount of dollars, then I probably need another date.   Blah,....Blah,.........Blah!!
It is enough to make any Christian fall vulnerable to the evil at hand if he doesn't do his Spiritual pushup's daily.     Still that might not be enough at times!!     Would it be safe to say that the real deal behind our computers is the prince of the power of the air?       It sure seems like something that he would like to deal in.     He would certainly have enough chances to pull his one weapon of deception, and bend it to fit his every desire through his usage of the power of the air.
Know you are getting at what I am really saying!!     If by some chance he missed this golden opportunity to get another chance of destroying us,......Now, wouldn't that be a shame!!    You know that he hates us because of the fact that the same One that created him, also created us.    The fact is that we wasn't created to have as much power as him, but we have all the love of Father, and that's why he want us dead!!
He really don't care the method of death that he uses.     They are all the same to him.    All he has to do is deceive us with choosing anything above Father, and his job is done.      I can tell you from experience that the internet is a large playground for satan.     There are so many tricks for us to get tangled up in, and some of us never make it back to freedom.
The reason that I started writing this to begin with is the fact that my first two hours on the computer was a waste.      A total of everything that I touched today went haywire.     I couldn't access my Google toolbar.       I was having no success at cleaning up my system.      I couldn't download the programs that I was trying to download.      I could not even get an update to work in my favor.
The sad thing is that it took me two hours to realize what was going on.     I should be better adapted to his mess by now.        There are things that I am learning now that I want to share with you in the days to come.        I can prove the fact of why satan has turned up the heat on me, and he will you also.       It is simply the fact that I am pouring much more Word on my Spirit now than in times past. I can't do that without retaliation from him.      The more that I saturate myself with the Word it causes two things to happen.    The first thing that I does is cause me to grow stronger.    Stronger in power, and in might.      Stronger in knowledge, and in wisdom.       Stronger in the power of the Lord!!
The other action that it causes to happen is the fact that satan is going to turn the heat up on anybody that dares come against him with the power of the Word.     The truth is that he has no defense against the Word of God.      It leaves him naked, and very vulnerable.     Jesus whipped his bottom every time by using the Word.       Why do you think that it is called the sword of the Lord?

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment