www.billofrights.org

Saturday, November 10, 2012

How did this,......become like this?


Yeah,.......Like I started telling y'all in the last post this little change that I've been going through this week,.....................Has rocked my Lil' world,........and totally flipped it upside down!!

I have really been having a hard time with being a Christian this week,.............or maybe I should say,......being a good Christian!! Most of the thoughts that have been racing through my mind were not the kind that usually linger on as long as these have been holding on.

Honestly,.......I have felt that I have been thrown back into a world that I don't belong in!! Now getting brutally honest with y'all now,.............That is exactly what has happened!! I am not of this world,.........I am just here on a mission!! I feel that I’ve have been thrown on the front line of this battlefield, but I know that is not the true case.

Somehow,............I know that front line is not as far off as I would like to hope that it is, but that will be my destination in the days to come. I just need to learn as much as I am being shown as the day's pass on by.

I have survived this week,...............Just barely,..............And only by the Grace of God!!     Paul was another one of my Hero's from the Bible. He prayed three times to have what Paul called “ A thorn in his flesh removed.” Nobody is sure what he was talking about, but we all know what the answer from the Lord was.................. “ My Grace is sufficient for thee!!”

Sure Enuff,......................It was sufficient for me also!! Nobody got struck,......cussed,.......Or told off,.......And that included me!! See,.....I am sure that the bat of grace swings both ways. When my day is not going,.... Oh,....not so well, and I would like to grab a bat, and start pounding on a person, place, or object..............( Hello,......does anybody know what I’m taking about?).........If I can slow down long enough to think, and ask for help from Jesus,........He will take that bat from me, and immediately it becomes The Bat of Grace!!

Not only does He start swinging in my direction,...................Grace flies off of me in the direction of all I encounter!! We are all under the influence of Grace!! Instead of me taking the bat, and wearing somebody else out,.................I can take the same bat ( Usually my tongue) , and bless them, and that makes all of those involved happy!!

Proverbs 18:21 says.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Simply to put this verse is that we have a choice every time that we open our mouth. Actually,......we have that choice also, but if we choice to open our mouth to speak,.........We should speak the words of life, because there will be a reward in either direction that we choose to go.

Do you think that that verse starts out with death, because that is what most people speak?

…..............HUMMMM...................



…....................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment