www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Left Puzzled


Monday evening we have this meeting to attend for transition student where I am. (C.R.M.) the most amazing event happened toward the end of that meeting. I was handed an envelope with my name hand written on the outside, and with a typed letter on the inside. To make a long story a little shorter.....they are requesting me to move back to the mission on State street. They even said that my move should be immediately, and that latest should be by the weekend,

They were nice enough to tell me that they needed my space for another man to have the same chance that I had. I thought that was an honorable act of kindness on my part, and I really don't have a problem with making the move. I would honestly hope that anybody that needed to be here should be as blessed as I have been.

Yep,.........That's right,.........I do have a problem,.............and it's with the method of delivery. You would have thought,.........Sorry,..........I thought that they should have broke the news in a more personal way. I'm thinkin' that they could have called me in the office, and ask me to set down. Maybe offered me a cup of coffee, or something else to drink.

Then they could have encouraged me with positive affirmations about the growth that I’ve experienced since being here, and tell me that it's time to put what I’ve learned to work. If they would have ask me if I would be willing to move back to the mission to allow somebody else a chance to improve their life, as I have mine.............................Man,.........I would have jumped for joy, because I am a changed man!! The opportunity to be here has been a blessing.......A life-changing Blessing!!

I just don't know how someone can teach the love of Jesus everyday for over a year, and give a man a letter of departure? It does leave me a scratchin' my noggin. By the time y'all read this I will already be moved on......................

Now down to the real important truth...................Man I am excited!! You ask why? The answer is simple,.........God is at work!! He is fixing to show up, and show out in my behalf. I know that He didn't bring me this far to drop me on my head!! He has something awesome planned,.....Just for me!! Something is about to happen in my life, and I just can't wait to see what it is!! I will keep ever one of y'all tuned in to the progress.



…..............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment