www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's not about......


I have to honestly that I have had a very enjoyable week, and it's only Tuesday night!! It was less than a week ago that I moved into what I called, “ A Hell Hole!!” Then again,.....That a fairly good description of the surroundings. King David said it best though, “ If I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.” ( Psalms 139:8 )

Come to think about it, …..I did make my bed here, and You were here!! A lot of people would think that God would work more in a Christian setting, and I'm thankful that He does show up at my church often. However, if we look to the best example that we have of God, and that would be His son, Jesus Christ.

Jesus really didn't spend a lot of time in the synagogue or temple. He spent most of His time walking around telling those in need, about the Father. Jesus healed them of the afflictions from which they suffered. Although,....... He did make time to enter in the temple to read from the scrolls. He taught His disciples the way that they should be living to please the Father. All in all,.............Jesus spent most of time with sinners. If there wasn't a real desire for Salvation, then Jesus didn't waste His time. Not that Jesus thought any of us was a waste of time, but He knew the desires of our hearts.

It took me a long time to realize this, but God really loves His children. He doesn't love any one child more than another. I guess that we know somebody that is homeless, and seems to be highly allergic to water. ( They STINK!!) They seem to hang in a particular area, and usually with in a few feet. There are not very annoying, unless you down wind from them, but they have become an eyeI sore to the general population. I said all this to make a point. Nobody seems to care for these people,........little lone love them.       God loves them!!          Not only does God love them, …..He pity’s them, and sustains their lives,.........Waiting for the day that they call out His name, and run in His direction, so the Father can at long last give them the hug,.................That both have longed for!!!

All of us that believe in God, and are currently in a relationship should be telling those that don't have a relationship the good news. The good news is that our Almighty Creator has sent His Son to rescue us, and we don't have to burn for an eternity!! We no longer have any fear of death, because we will, and can live forever in paradise!!

I have been the sad example of somebody thinking that they were good with God. I was sure that if I died while I was drunk, or high, that I still would come to Heaven. I thought that just any old blasphemous thing could come from my mouth, and I still would go to heaven. I felt like I could simply just treat people like a dog, and still wind up in heaven. I even thought if a was involved in an adulterous affair that I still would go to heaven, by the skin of my teeth!!

Now,......Listen closely to what I am saying..........................You might have such a good relationship that you still can go to heaven living that way. I am not telling you that there is anything that say's you can't go to heaven living like almighty hell. What I am saying is that lifestyle convicts me badly now, and I am sure that I can't go living that way!! If you can,.....or think that you can,.......I wish you great success.

Everything has changed, and I can feel it!! I have been called for a mission, and right now I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. I am spreading the love of Jesus around the world,...........One person at a time.

This is not a religious movement.       It is not about a denomination.          It is not about bunny rabbits, and a fat man in a red suit.               It is not about any big hoopla, or anything else.        It is simply about a man named Jesus, and His love for us!!



      …...................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment