www.billofrights.org

Monday, November 26, 2012

Extra,.. Extra...


Getting back to what I was talking about the other day. The sad truth is that I am one of those disillusioned folks in this world that is putting all my eternal eggs in one basket. I believe that there is a real land called heaven. I also believe it is run by an awesome God that will be the life of the party!! I personally can't wait to hear Jesus jamming out with some awesome licks like that has never been heard before, or even thought about. I can't wait to listen to Jesus play, but even more, .............When He calls my name to join in with Him!!

I also believe in a party-less existence called hell. Since I don't really have to worry about that issue, and I never will. I can't see going into any detail about what that silly little book says about hell. Nor what I could imagine, or speculate what it might be like. I have a feeling that it will be a lot worse than my imagination can fathom.

As a matter of a fact there is a lot that my mind just can't comprehend about things that the Word talks about.       Have you ever heard a donkey talk?     Little lone see it with your eyes?      Can you imagine an ax head made of metal floating to the top of a river?           Have you ever saw a dead person come back to life?         Then I guess a bunch of dead man's bones is just a little bit out of the question!!

The truth is that the Bible is filled with stories that my infinite mind could not possibly understand. It seems like it should be a book of fiction.     Like I said before,........ I need something desperately to believe in, and that book is just crazy enough to be true.       Plus,...........I know the original Author,...............And He calls me Son!!

I really do like to have fun,..........Even about the more serious issues of life. Please don't believe for one minute that I don't take the Eternal issues of Heaven, and hell seriously, …..Because I cannot stress how important that they should be to everyone on this planet.     Don't put off making a decision, because death comes quicker to some,............More than others!!

Remember,.....................If you choose not to make a choice,............You have already made a decision!!    The really strange thing is that we all like to have choice's in our lives.    We make them every moment of the day.    I would like to leave you with one more thought from that silly little book that is called the Holy Bible.

Yes,...............Yes,................Yes,.... I really do,.....................Hopelessly,................With great devotion believe every word that was written in this book that we call the Holy Bible!!      Further more,.............I honestly do accept this written Word, as the spoken Word of God,........And live my life the best I can according to what it says!!

Now,...........The last part that I want to leave you with comes from the book of Joshua: Chapter 24, verses 14-15.
14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


….............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment