www.billofrights.org

Saturday, November 17, 2012

There is a solution...


Hey y'all!!     When we find something that works in our lives we tend to stick with it........Don't we?       Sometimes I let things slip away even though they work just fine. Then again,...........I've been known to simply amaze myself with severe acts of stupidity!!    Little lone those that know me personally. I can just imagine the thoughts that they have had by the ones that they have shared!!    I have always been a challenge to those that might care about me, because of the radical lifestyle that I have lived.

Getting older has been good for me in the way that it is slowing me down quite a bit. I'm reaping the benefits of living a lavish lifestyle for too many years.       Yes Ladies and Gentleman,..............I stayed at the party for too long!!     How long is too long?        I reckon that a fair answer would be one day after this madness first began!!      The sad truth is that I was addicted.       Yep,.................That's right,.........I was addicted to sin!!     I loved it all.    The drinking,.......... The drugging,.......... And all the wild sex that came along with that madness!!

I spent many years fighting for Satan's cause.     Satan loved me,............ or so I thought.    He should have for as many that I recruited for his cause, or corrupted might be a better word for it . I helped spread hate and discontent throughout all my running grounds. I thought that I was cool, but how cool can purely evil be?      One day I finally woke up, and realized ….......That I hated myself!!     I couldn't stand what I had become!!

Fortunately God still had some use for me.    He allowed me to run out of any options, ........When I finally realized that death was not going to be a working option!! I hope that everybody does realize that I have a purpose in my life today, .......and my readers are a big part of it.

I've been given a gift of telling y'all that if God has a real use for me,..............That He has a real use for you to, because He is no respecter of persons. Some people may just laugh as my little blog, and never return again. That's OK. It's not meant for everybody.     It's mostly meant for those that have found themselves with a big ole hole in the middle of their body with a frigid breeze blowing throughout.      It's for those that have messed their lives up by drinking, or drugs, and want a real solution to a serious problem.    It's also for those that have figured out that suicide is not a real solution, or those who are still thinking about trying suicide.

OK,.................It's for those who think that they have tried everything, and find that everything simply makes their life worse!!    You have to be broken, and nobody will have to tell you that you are. You will know beyond all reasonable doubts!!

My solution is Jesus Christ. The son of our Great Creator............He has given me a life worth living now, and He will do the same for you.    Jesus is a real gentleman. He will not force anything on you. All you need to do is seek Him out. He is waiting on you, and He is very patient. He wants to take away all your pain, and show you what real love is like.

Now,..............Just think that I started out to write a bit about my church.       Oh well,................There is always tomorrow.



….....................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment