www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

An incredable move...


Yeah,.......Like I started telling y'all in the last post this little change that I've been going through this week,.....................Has rocked my Lil' world,........and totally flipped it upside down!!

I have really been having a hard time with being a Christian this week,.............or maybe I should say,......being a good Christian!! Most of the thoughts that have been racing through my mind were not the kind that usually linger on as long as these have been holding on.

Honestly,.......I have felt that I have been thrown back into a world that I don't belong in!! Now getting brutally honest with y'all now,.............That is exactly what has happened!! I am not of this world,.........I am just here on a mission!! I feel that I’ve have been thrown on the front line of this battlefield, but I know that is not the true case.

Somehow,............I know that front line is not as far off as I would like to hope that it is, but that will be my destination in the days to come. I just need to learn as much as I am being shown as the day's pass on by.0-pp-opp

I have survived this week,...............Just barely,..............And only by the Grace of God!! I keep trying to complain to y'all, but I really don't have any thing worth complaining over. I am still well, and alive. I've not been injured, or threatened. I've not been talked bad about. At least no more than usual.

The sad thing is that I have been totally removed from my comfort zone. I feel like folks are looking at me kinda funny, and I reckon that they are, but rightfully so, because I’m the new man on their turf. All eyes seem to be on me, but then again,.............They really are. I feel that some folks are short with me for no reason. All in all they have a reason, because they don't know me well enough to trust me,..............Yet!!

OK,................This might seem crazy to some of y'all, but this is where I am going to receive my blessing. I know how foolish that sounds. The truth is that it looks a whole lot more foolish. That is when I must live by 2nd Corinthians 5:7



For we walk by faith, …...............not by sight.



Now,..............Just ain't that simply a mouthful!! I would like to know who said that masterpiece!! who? Oh,....................OK. Now, if God said that,.................I know that it has to be doable,..................No matter what it looks like with the eyes. Even if ever one of my senses agree with my sight. My Creator is mighty enough to know what He is talking about, and He can override all the circumstances, and bring it to pass.

As good as all that sounds,.......................I can't help but wonder if there is a flaw in the mist of all this goodness,.................Yep................That right,.................There is a flaw,............And that would be me!!

Jesus has even made a provision for the flaw that He already knew existed. That little word faith,..........well,.................It has a much bigger meaning than most would think, or believe. The word faith in the Strongs Concordance Greek Language # G4102 is defined as:



From G3982; persuasion, that is, credence; moral conviction (of religious truth, or the truthfulness of God or a religious teacher), especially reliance upon Christ for salvation; abstractly constancy in such profession; by extension the system of religious (Gospel) truth itself: - assurance, belief, believe, faith, fidelity.

Once again if I look to the Author, and Finisher of my faith,..............It's all about Him,.......and none of me!!



....................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment