www.billofrights.org

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Concert........


Hey Y'all!! How are you doing today? I hope everyone is well and blessed!! I know that I am. It's been an exciting 24 hours for me. I went to the concert last night at church. Ernie Haase and signature sound were playing. They were good. There was no doubt about it. They put on a snazzy little show,...........But,....................( Why is there always a but in there?)..............Honestly,.......I don't mean any offense here to anyone involved with last nights show, and I’m not taking anything away from the performers,...............But,............( here it is) I would have been more pleased with our own praise and worship team!! Yep,..................,that's right,............They are that good!! As a matter of a fact they are simply awesome!!

Maybe it is what they really do, and that would be that they usher in the Holy Spirit. I find for myself a few minutes in the presence of the Spirit can't be replaced by anything else. If my church sold tickets to hear out praise and worship team................I would be there!!

I made the statement that a few minutes in the presence of Holy Spirit can't be replaced by anything else, but I think to stand in the presence of Jesus,............... face to face,................ Would cap that off!!

One of my friends compared me to the profit Nathan going to King David, and pointing out his sin when he was with Bathsheba. You need to admit that was a bold move to approach any King with a negative report about the King!! Although I think that I’m more like Peter. If it crossed his mind........He spoke it!!

Now,.............I'm gonna show my boldness here. I can't say what I would really do in the presence of Jesus for the first time, but I would imagine that I would be crying great ole big tears of pure joy!! I think that I would hit my knee's, and bury my face in His feet!! Honestly,.....I don't think that I could speak a word, because I would be awesomely over-whelmed like never before!!        AMEN!!



Moving on......................One of the things that C.R.M. Offers by attending their program is dental work. It doesn't come quick sometimes, but it will manifest after trying your patience to extreme levels. My patience has been stretched further than I ever thought possible. However,........Today they finally pulled out my last six teeth, so now I'm officially toothless!! Now all is left is to get dentures, so I can smile with confidence!! OH Yeah,.........Then I will be able to chew my food better. Actually,......I'm hoping to loose some of this 50 pounds that I put on from not smoking. If I don't,.......I'll just be fat, because I am not going back to that evil practice!! Man I was so hooked that nothing short of God working a miracle in my life could have changed any part of my smoke addiction!!      Thank you Jesus!!



…....................... Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment