www.billofrights.org

Monday, November 5, 2012

The ways of the Spirit....


I've actually written so much just trying to get started writing again that I have a real hard time remembering what I’ve written to post. In my mind I am always thinking about something to write, and if I don't write down a note.......I forget about it. Maybe that's just one of those getting older things that happens as I age.

I have decided that I don't want anymore narcotic drugs for pain. Just think,........I’ve spent most of my life trying to get them, and now I’m trying to keep them,.... from giving those kind to me!! I have something today that is far better than any drug, or pill can ever do for me. I have a working relationship with my Creator, and I don't want anything to come between us.

I'm starting to realize why Almighty God says that He is a Jealous God. He doesn't want anything to come between us, and neither do I!! I love our relationship, and look forward to it growing deeper. There is a lot that He has not shared with me yet, but I know that it is just a matter of time.

For the first time in my life I really love going to church. I don't reckon that I have ever been able to say that!! I plan on going Sunday morning to Sunday School, and Worship. I also plan on attending the Wednesday night service, and if something happens that I miss,......i simply don't feel right. I know that I’m a part of those services, and I supposed to be present.

I really need to share something with y'all. There is something that God hasn't blessed me with,..........yet,........but I sure want to be a part of it. Have you ever saw people filled with the Spirit, or maybe you have been the one's that had had that experience? As far as I can tell the Spirit of the Lord manifest differently in whomever He decides to fill. It is a different experience for most people, but they seem to receive it in the same way every time.

Maybe I need to break it on down on what I’m trying to say. Different people receive what I call the baptism of the Holy Spirit differently from others. Say one person just shakes their hands, and mumbles. Another may jump or shake wildly while making a lot of verbal sounds. Some folks may speak in tongues, or go unconscious. Now,.........I’m just making an observation. I'm not being critical in the least form of the word. Maybe some of you might want to write me, and share your own experiences with me? I really would appreciate it if you did.

Now,............let me share my experience with you. The Good Lord has allowed me to be in the mist of all this going on. My hair stands up on my body like a form of electricity is running through it, and things seem to go in slow motion, and I take in all that's going on around me. At least I think that I do. I know that I take in some amazing sights anyway. I've spoken with people about what I see, and they say that it is a gift from God to be able to see these things.

Yeah,.......and there is this other thing that happens while all this is going on around me. I get happy!! No,........i mean that I really get happy, and I can't tell you why,................except,.......this feeling of unexplainable joy simply overcomes me to the point where I laugh,..............it's almost, or maybe it is that I’m giddy!! Not sure,............. but I like it!!

I’m not sure how to explain this, but I can't wait to experience it in full blown operation!! Now,....can you see why I don't want any narcotic drugs? This is much better than any drug that I’ve taken in my past, and y'all know that I’ve taken much more than I ever should have lived through!! The good thing about the Spirit is that it won't make me do stupid stuff that I will regret later on. Amen.



…...................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment