www.billofrights.org

Sunday, June 6, 2010

i love the rain

man, i love a Sunday evening!! this one is no exception either. it's been an unusual week to say the least, and I'm looking forward to kicking back, and writing more nonsense in this blog, for nobody to read. I'm not sure why i would want anybody to read this to begin with.
the main reason being is that I'm no writer. I'm just a frustrated county boy from bama that some how wound up in the second largest city in the united states. that should be enough to frustrate most normal folks, not that i qualify for normal either. one day I'm gonna get bold enough, or crazy enough to write the adventure that got me here. if i would learn to write better, i could write a book about my travels from bama to Florida. more than likely nobody would read that either.
the second reason is because i really don't write anything that the majority of people would waste their time reading. although, it's therapeutic for me to clear my head every once in a while. the good thing is that i get a chance to heal without offending anybody else.
now what the heck was i talking about?......................seriously?

I'm a Pisces. the sign of water. more than that I'm a good Pisces, and very typical. anything that you've ever read about a Pisces being, then I've got a read bad, double case of it!! here is a little about me.

 Powerfully emotional, intuitive, creative and caring, the Pisces man is sensitive and often your most trusted friend. Often exceptionally attractive, his most endearing traits are his humility and love of romance.
Spiritual, mysterious, imaginative and idealistic this man is one of the dreamers of the zodiac. He senses and feels things which other less sensitive folk miss, making him perhaps seem a little psychic at times. This can be applied in many directions, for example he may be a natural emotional healer, creative artist or astute businessman.
The symbol for Pisces is two fish moving in opposite directions, which represents the conflicting desires of flesh and spirit. This is a battle of self indulgence versus self denial, and balancing these two forces is no easy task. Some Pisceans are attracted to drama, art, creativity or fantasy in an attempt to escape from the gritty reality and frequent disapointments of life.
The Pisces man often is of the view that the best route to finding inner peace is to give to others, and in many respects this is the most generous and selfless sign. Highly sympathetic, compassionate, self-sacrificing, intuitive and unassuming, he may absorb emotions from the environment around him, often becoming happy or depressed based on the mood of others. As such he may do far better when with optimists than pessimists. He tends to give a piece of himself to anyone he loves, and gets a lot of satisfaction from helping and serving others.
He is more likely to think with his heart than his head, tending to dislike confrontation or hurting others in any way, and often having difficulty saying no, or leaving bad situations or relationships. At times he prefers to just ‘go with the flow’ and friction of any kind may drain his energy.
The net result of these traits is sadly that the Pisces man is easily taken advantage of and manipulated by the uncaring, which can create a vicious cycle of lowered self worth and increased need for approval typically from the very people who are bad for him. For this reason although he typically makes an attractive lover to most other signs, he is compatible with relatively few.
One of Pisces greatest life lessons is to learn to be a little selfish, in order to better choose who deserves their help and love. In this way they can transform from a martyr to the strong, to a savior of the weak.

OK,............i might have stretched it a little bit, because I'm not all that attractive, but otherwise, I'm a serious Pisces. sometimes being a Pisces has got me into trouble. I'm a dreamer at heart, and often have trouble separating the reality from the fantasy. when I'm in a bad situation i tend to go into my own little world of complete safety. leaving behind the utter chaos that started me on this trip to begin with inside my mind.

stop this madness..............now!!  I've already told y'all, and let y'all in to my inner working enough!!..............now that you know how sensitive that i am,..............I'm moving on!!

you see how my mind works?...............i brought out the point that I'm a Pisces to say something else. i was going to say that it rained today, and i love when it rains!! i get es-tactic when it rains. I'm an old man that loves rain so much that i get out, and play in it. i take pictures of it falling from the sky. i love the way that it cleans the air, and makes everything fresh again.  i love the way that it brings life back into those that are in the process of dying, and refreshes those that aren't,...........yet.
did i say that i love when it rains?

my life has changed so much over the years. i used to look like a long haired, bandanna wearing hippie with an earring in my ear. excuse me?...............no silly it was in my left ear,........................are you crazy!!
now a days i keep my hair cut short...........real short. probably because the most part of it is gone now, and it's wonderfully skipped salt and pepper,  and gone to grey and white, mostly white. I'm kinda fond of having white hair, but my beard is salt and pepper, and my eyebrows are mostly black. i save lots of money, because i cut it myself now. shampoo, and conditioner prices have dropped dramatically also. i use conditioner mostly in exchange for shaving cream. it makes shaving real smooth. actually, it's the best thing that I've ever used!! here's a shout out to the women that shave their legs with conditioner!! if they hadn't thought of it first, i never would have!!

OK,...............time for me to disappear for a while now. I've said too much foolishness for now. I'll be back in a bit to let y'all in on some more of my madness of my everyday life....................much love!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment