www.billofrights.org

Thursday, June 24, 2010

i give up!!

hey y'all................this is Mr. illusion of confusion signing off.

I'm not sure what i was thinking.  i guess everything that i thought that i would accomplish by writing this,  was just another illusion of confusion. they're has been nothing solved. all my life issues are the same as before, or maybe worse.
the only freedom that i have found was just being willing to let y'all know how messed up that i really was. i know that it didn't make any difference, so i choose to do whatever I'm gonna do in silence.

I've pretty much been in silence all my life, and to that silence i am gonna return. i do want to thank whom ever took the time to read what i have written. maybe it was just another of my sick fantasies.

if nobody has told you today, please allow me to be the first,................God loves you, and i do also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment