www.billofrights.org

Sunday, June 13, 2010

women seeking men

some people get their daily giggles entertainment from comic strips or comic books. some watch cartoons. i personally love cartoons, because it's the ultimate fantasy world coming to life. cartoons can take you anywhere that you will allow them to take you, but that's not what I'm writing about. some folks watch comedy shows to get their giggle on, and some of us just interact with human beings.
me personally, i like to read the classifieds adds posted on Craigslist under the heading of women seeking men. this is the ultimate cluster of chaos under the title of the illusion of confusion!! i have this sickness though. it's a mental sickness. i find humor in the darndest places, and this is full of it.

these are women aging from 18, to around 50. they have a couple things in common. first thing is that they are seeking a man for something. this "something,"  varies from woman to woman, but the over all theme is still the same. they want money and sex, and i said it in the right order.
OK,..........i know what some of you women are thinking. you've already put your pout face on, a quenched up your nose, your horns are beginning to sprout from your head, and your fangs are touching your knee caps. all this time your saying, " that's not me!!"
well,........Lil' darling you may be right, it might not be you, but if you have ever posted an add on Craigslist seeking a man, you might be that one in a million that's looking for something different.

i know in my heart that were all different, and different things turn us on, and make us happy. i believe that we've all got a good side, and an evil side. i have never had the perfect friend, or lover in my life. everyone of them had at least one attribute that i could have lived without, but that made them what they are today.
i also believe that it's up to us to make a choice concerning the people we allow in our lives. if somebody does something that really urk's you beyond belief, then you should probably avoid them.  i believe that we were all created with the decency, and potential to get along with each other, but that don't mean that we need to be rubbing elbows, or other body parts together.

most of the women that are seeking a man already has a plan. they want all conditions just right before they will ever consider just thinking about something remotely serious happening. a man has got to be perfect. the right build, the right height, the right amount of hair, in the right places. he does need to possess any bad habits. he needs to have a job, and most of the time it better be a good one, and he needs to be living in his own home, and preferably already paid for. have you ever even considered if you found that perfect man what use he would have for you?
is this modern day romance? it kinda like the microwave version i guess. you start with something that you assume you know what it is, and just pop in for a short time. how often though do you get it out, and it wasn't what you really wanted it to be?

whatever just happened to meeting people with no expectations? two people meet, and get to know each other over time. to me that is romance. taking the time to get to know somebody has it's rewards. all of us have a side of mystery to us, and it takes a lifetime to figure a person out, if we ever do.
why do we judge each other so harshly? have we really been hurt that bad in our past that were incapable of love anymore? we say that were looking for a loving relationship, but it's got to be on our own terms straight from the git go.
if were old enough, most of us has had a great love experience in our past. for one reason or another it didn't last. the guy usually says that it was her fault, and the girl usually says it was his. there is some truth usually in both those views. all you need to do is be standing on the outside looking in to see it. i guess this must be the human nature of that past great relationship, because we never let fully go of it. we keep trying to hold on to the best parts while building a new relationship with somebody else. that just sets up your new partner for failure from jump street. the same applies to people in abusive relationships. they are terrified that the same will happen again, so they limit themselves, and thus they limit their partner.

like i said, i read the post on cl for giggles. i find great humor in a sick kind of way when i read them. some on these expectations are so unrealistic. by now some of you smart women are thinking that I'm just pissed off to begin with......... congratulations!!!......... i am, then again I'm not either. what I'm pissed off about is not what you probably think it is either.
although, i don't qualify for what most women say that they want:   my hair is a balding grey. I'm built for comfort, and not speed. that means that I'm fat!! my vision is not as good as it once was, and my teeth are getting really bad. i don't have a good job. actually i don't have a job at all. i don't even own my own home. that's my downside. now here is my good side. I'm caring, and loving, and i have this over-sized tender heart. I'm kind to most people and animals. even though, I'm a red neck, and talk like one,  I'm smart. I'm not looking for an easy way. just my own way. i know who i am, and I'm emotionally secure. (most days)
the thing that pisses me off is the fact that most women can't, or wont look beneath the surface, and see what I'm really like. they want the complete package up front, and i simply don't qualify in that way. then again, maybe that's a good thing also. maybe that's the way that it's meant to be. maybe that's saving me a lot of heartache and time.

every now and then i will read a post from a woman that's looking for a friend first. she will not make a list of requirements. something tends to impress me about a post like this. in my naive heart i think that she might be genuine, so i send a reply to her. out of those few that I've replied to I've never had one to answer back.
ha!!............what i do for cheap entertainment and giggles, I've got caught up in!! the illusion of confusion has over taken me, and I'm thinking that it could be real.   yep,..........that's right,..............I'm foolish eat up sometimes!!  actually, sometimes i get lonely, and fall prey to my own mind and heart.

OK,...........don't think that I've forgot about all you fire-breathing females that are mad at me right now. this paragraph is for you. i do love you girls!! i think that the right woman was one of God's greatest gifts to man.  y'all provide so much more to the right man than sex. you are truly a blessing if we men will treat you right. women rock!!
i was only bringing out the point of dealing with Craigslist looking for a true relationship. even if you have been one of those that has placed post on cl, there is still hope for you. i just know that what I'm looking for, and need in my life, will not be found on that list. i need to break it down to the basics, and drag my ole grumpy tail out in public, and start socializing.  that's has been the way before all this high tech stuff come along. it worked well then, and i reckon that it will work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment