www.billofrights.org

Friday, November 2, 2012

More will be revealed.......


Well,..........there is a force working against me right now, but I knew that it would. The Word speaks very vividly about it. It's called Spiritual Warfare, and my pastor spoke about it last Sunday, Actually, he preached a whole series called, “Hells Spells,” and it concluded Sunday night with Jim Raley speaking. Pastor Jim wrote the book titled, Hells Spells. As good as a preacher, and author as Bro. Jim is,.......this just ain't about him, but the book is worthy of reading!!

Anyway,........Bro. Garry Wiggins ( my pastor ) brought out a valid point Sunday. He said, “The only way that a Christian can lose a battle in Spiritual Warfare is if that person simply refuses to fight!!” The only way to fight in a Spiritual War is on your knees, …........ praying to your Creator, because He is the only One that can do the battle. Besides all that,................read the Book,..............WE WIN!!

OK,......even still,.........while were still on this planet we have to suffer the minor irritations, and the aggravations of consistently suffering daily failures. Simply put,.......Not living up to the full potential that we are capable of living. Maybe,.....I'm heading into a storm right now. Y'all know that Christian people are always in one of three places,..............Either we are heading into a storm,.....Smack in the middle of a storm,........Or just coming out of a storm. Now I am pretty sure that our attitude determines how long that we stay in the middle of the storm. I just can't see any method to the madness of heading into, or out of the storm. I guess that it's just one of those facts of life.

Back to the story that I'm trying to tell........I'm really not getting far with it, but I think that some valid points are being brought out. Anyway,........the heat is really getting turned up now that I am in this phase of my life. The guys that I live around seem to be digging in a little more than usual, and usually I handle this quite well. Unfortunately, the usual didn't apply to well today. It was the strangest thing that still is blowing my mind on both counts; His and mine.

I touched a guys leg with a broom, and he said don't do that again. I could tell by the look on his face that he was serious, and I apologized to him, and said that it would never happen again. I walked away, and left him standing there mumbling about that silly broom that I had touched against his pant leg.

He continued to mumble, and his volume increased by the moment. Now,.....I call this the Chihuahua syndrome, and it really gets on my nerves serverely!! When people do this all I hear is......nag nag nag, nag nag nag, nag nag,.......nag!!!! I finally turned toward him and said, “ why don't you just let this go? I've already apologized, and said that it will never happen again.” Then he started yelling at me, and my flesh came to life!! The only thing that i can say is that i yelled louder that he did, but it was no victory by a long shot. Actually, it made me feel bad, because i know better. Chalk this up to just another case where my actions, and my knowledge didn't line up.

I've not told many people yet, so i might as well start by telling the entire world. I know that the reason that the added pressure is coming on me right now is because I feel that i'm being called into the ministy. The worst thing that can happen is my witness be destroyed, or if worse than that is if I feel that it's been destroyed!! This enemy that we do battle with is very crafty, and he will use anything that we might believe to force us into self-defeat!! Deception is his favorite choice of a weapon, and he can weild it skillfully.
Wow,........back to my place in the ministry. I don't believe that I'm being called to preach, I feel that I'm being called to help people. That is what I really enjoy doing, and I can't think of a better place to minister for me that in Christian Counseling. That is still subject to change. I just need to present myself willing before my Lord, and He will guide me to the place that He want me to serve.

Well,..............I reckon that i've jumped all over today!! Still,........somehow,........I've managed to say what I felt was neccessary to accomplish my little piece in the world today.

                                                      …..............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment