www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's that easy!!


It was Sunday, and I took my laptop outside to write, and comment on the beautiful fall weather that we are having in Florida. Then Monday came, and so did the coldness in the mornings. Then Tuesday hit, and hurricane Sandy did also in the extreme North East section of our country.

Meanwhile,........an earthquake struck on the west coast of Canada, and Hawaii came under a tsunami warning. Fortunately,...... it new came to fruition, but elsewhere in the world the general chaos continues to take place, on a daily basis.

Is something really going on with all this madness knocking on our very own doors? I am just a smidgen from being fifty years old, and my entire life I’ve saw people sporting signs that the end is near!!         Repent or burn!!           Jesus is coming soon!!

Honestly,......I think that people have been saying that so long now that the general population has grown cold to any effect from it. Yeah,............But,...............there is another issue at hand here,............That I would really like to address......................

What if it is coming true? What if there really is a God? What if the Bible really is the true word of God? What if He has given us plenty warning of what's going to happen? Could there really be a Heaven? If there is,.....Then I guess there could also be a real Hell,..... other than the one that we’ve made on this earth for ourselves,......Don't you think?

A lot of people don't think that that have time to fit their Creator in their lives right now. Oh no,.....He will want me to change things that I’m not willing to give up now!! I surely can't ask my baby daddy to move out of my house right now!! He will wreck my very plans for the success of my life!!

Now,......I need to be honest with y'all for a bit,........and I really need you to listen to the words that I am going to say with an open mind, and a heart that willing to accept those words if you find any value in them. OK?

Right now the One that created you is full of love, and compassion toward you. That will not always be true,.....so let's simply focus on the time at hand. Do you know that the One that created you is the wisest being that you will ever know? He is so rich that the streets of His homeland are paved with gold!! Even still with all this going on, and all the people in the world today that He really cares for,................He has singled you out to have a relationship with!!

Now,....i think that it would be an honor, and a privilege for anybody to have a relationship with a person like this......Don't you? To be called a Son, or a Daughter of royalty. How's that for a title? A Prince, or a Princess!!

I guess y'all are getting the point, so I can move on...............The great thing about this relationship is that you don't have to give up anything, or change anything to get this started. All you have to do is seek His help in your life, and ask Jesus to come into your heart, and life,............because your way ain't working to good.

Wow!!.................is that it? There has got to be more to it than this? What are you holding back on telling me?

That is my part,..........I've not held anything back from you. It really is that simple. The rest of it is between Jesus and yourself. He will ask you to give up some things. The good thing is that He never ask without having something in mind that's better to replace it with. He will ask you to do some things, but He will never send you alone. He will ask you to read the Bible, and the Holy Spirit will give you knowledge of what it means. He will also ask you to find a house that you can worship inside, and feel comfortable.

Oh,........have you noticed that I have said that He will ask you things? Do you realize that He will talk with you? It can't be a real relationship if y'all don't talk with each other. The more that you talk,......The more that He talks!!

Don't be scared, because you really don't have anything to loose, and everything that you give up will be replaced with much better!!



…..................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment